Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
      Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
      Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
      Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
      Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
      Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
        with all the big mooses in baseball i think this lineup for a home run derby is a big joke,...nothing even close to what they used to put on the field for the fans in the past,...sorry but i have no interest in this at all,getting worse every year

seems to be following the nba slam dunk contest which has become a joke also,no big name dunkers like in the past ,they all pass up on the festivities for the fans,....we pay to watch them and they just sit back and drink a beer or a gatorade and relax,...lazy bastards

NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13
          ill take Hamilton, not sure if you guys heard or not I believe Berkman is batting right-handed for the homerun derby. He won it a few years ago when it was in Houston and batted right and said he plans on doin the same this year, even with the short porch in right.
          Actually lost to Tejada in Final
          You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Berkman or Sizemore
            MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

berkman will get to tired,take Mourneu
              U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

JOSH HAMILTON

TOO BAD I DIDN'T GET HIM AT +398...I HAD TO TAKE IT AT +245 OH WELL ANYWAY THIS MAN IS ON A MISSION, HAMILTON WILL DO GREAT AS LONG AS HIS OLD HIGH SCHOOL COACH, 76 YEARS OLD IS ABLE TO THROW SOME MEATBALLS DOWN THE MIDDLE IN FRONT OF 50,000 @ YANKEE STADIUM....2ND CHOICE CHASE UTLEY, PURE EASY POWER STROKE

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713
                  JOSH HAMILTON

TOO BAD I DIDN'T GET HIM AT +398...I HAD TO TAKE IT AT +245 OH WELL ANYWAY THIS MAN IS ON A MISSION, HAMILTON WILL DO GREAT AS LONG AS HIS OLD HIGH SCHOOL COACH, 76 YEARS OLD IS ABLE TO THROW SOME MEATBALLS DOWN THE MIDDLE IN FRONT OF 50,000 @ YANKEE STADIUM....2ND CHOICE CHASE UTLEY, PURE EASY POWER STROKE
                  After hearing who is pitching to him, how can you not root for this kid????
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I like Uggla to win this one

Comment

Well ... BC members have chosen the Favorite (Hamilton) to win it.

2nd is undecided between Berkman and Morneau!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        I love the solid young group in this derby!!!!!!!!!

Hate to point out the obvious, but notice any trend about the demographics of the group of 8 ( Longoria excepted)?
                        You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
                          Hate to point out the obvious, but notice any trend about the demographics of the group of 8 ( Longoria excepted)?
                          Texas???

Comment

Us???

Comment

Extremely light-skinned. No African-Americans, Venezuelans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, etc

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
                                Extremely light-skinned. No African-Americans, Venezuelans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, etc

But i think that was by their choice, not MLB. I'm sure they would love Manny and Vlad along with others.

Comment

Working...
                                X