• NFL Poll: NYG @ T.B.

Pick the Best Bet
    NYG (+3)
    34.09%
    T.B. (-3)
    65.91%

Tampa!

Comment

Tampa.Their defence will fustrate Manning and its Wayne's GOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BUCSSS!
        Garcia will eliminate the giants for his 3rd straight time. Tampa TOUGH at home. N-WHY Giants 1-5 vs. playoff teams...I'll take tampas cover 2 defense against Eli ANYDAY...turnovers could haunt the giants...no shockey hurts the giants...but no shaun o'hara , sam madison, or keith mitchell might cripple the team at key roster spots...I think Earnest Graham will have a some new fans of his after tommorow he should get a score and has become a threat receiving out of the backfield...
        Lil Giants 1-5 versus playoff teams this year only winning was week 3 against a team thats already been eliminated from the playoffs...defeating the redskins 24-17, outscoring them 14-0 in the 4th...hope yall like the big bucs

Comment

Bump ... C'Mon guys!!!

Comment

Tamper!!!
            NBA is a joke

Comment

I love how everyone thinks the Bucs are good enough to just flip a switch after two shitty weeks. We shall see!
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
              X