• Show
Clear All

• Georgia -9 Vs Hawaii

Who Covers?
    GEORGIA - 8
    68.52%
    HAWAII + 8
    31.48%

GA---with or without Moreno--Ga was slighted---Hawaii away from the island...Hawaii IMO hangs for a half or so but Ga finishes it late..I would feel so muh more confident if Moreno was playing...

Comment

Colt is clutch & the team is HIGHLY motivated!!! HI in a 4th quarter win!! (Homer call)
      $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Georgia! Moreno isn't play'n?

Comment

Originally posted by KR-V3
          Colt is clutch & the team is HIGHLY motivated!!! HI in a 4th quarter win!! (Homer call)
          I'd love to see that

Mahalo KR-V3

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
            Georgia! Moreno isn't play'n?
            That is what was reported by a member of this site---It was the first I heard as well---I will check into it but I would think they knew what they were talking about--

Comment

Fix reported this earlier---I don't see anything according to scoresand odds.com but on yahoo it says he looked fine in practice but isn't 100% and Brown who has over 700 yards rushing and 9 Td's will get the start.

Comment

i love georgia in a romp fyi
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

When Hawaii played at vs Washington, Washington was able to run all over them early. Hawaii made some adjustments, and eventually came back and won.

Could be a blow out, but I think Hawaii's passing game may keep it close.

Comment

Bulldog-Warrior total

How is everyone leaning toward the total, HI last 5 have gone under, but I'm really tempted to go over.
                    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

IS georgia gonig to pound the ball?? check out this interesting prop..i think its alittle high but leaning towards over..opinon?

Total rush+receiving yrds made by K Moreno+T Brown over/under 225.5

Comment

Working...
                      X