Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT.....Do I have to say anymore....

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Honestly ... Does that matter at all? I know Rivers wasn't the QB

Correct, but Rivers is better than Brees.

Sure this is his 1st playoff game, but the guy has been around these types of games before. All four years at NC St. He does well in the bowls. His dad was a coach. So, this is not something new to him.

This one won't be close. I know NE is great, but they have not really beat anyone with a defense as good as the Chargers. Only team they beat with a Defense like SD is the Bears. But the Bears Offense is no where close to SD.

Also, in NE last 10 games, only team with the offense as good as SD is Indy and they lost.

Tenn scored 23
      Jax scored 21
      Mia scored 21
      Detroit scored 21

If those team can score 3 TDs, how many do think SD will be able to do it. NE beat those not because of their D's, but with Brady and Company.

So, we know that SD can score on them. Now the question is can Brady score on SD Defesnse?

I just don't see it. Merriman and Phillips will have at least 5 total sacks between them.

I hope you guys all keep betting NE. This can only bring the line down for me to loaded up on SD come Sunday.

GL to you Wayne. If you come out here, I have a place for you to stay if you want.

Peace!!

GO Super Chargers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
        Correct, but Rivers is better than Brees.

Sure this is his 1st playoff game, but the guy has been around these types of games before. All four years at NC St. He does well in the bowls. His dad was a coach. So, this is not something new to him.

This one won't be close. I know NE is great, but they have not really beat anyone with a defense as good as the Chargers. Only team they beat with a Defense like SD is the Bears. But the Bears Offense is no where close to SD.

Also, in NE last 10 games, only team with the offense as good as SD is Indy and they lost.

Tenn scored 23
        Jax scored 21
        Mia scored 21
        Detroit scored 21

If those team can score 3 TDs, how many do think SD will be able to do it. NE beat those not because of their D's, but with Brady and Company.

So, we know that SD can score on them. Now the question is can Brady score on SD Defesnse?

I just don't see it. Merriman and Phillips will have at least 5 total sacks between them.

I hope you guys all keep betting NE. This can only bring the line down for me to loaded up on SD come Sunday.

GL to you Wayne. If you come out here, I have a place for you to stay if you want.

Peace!!

GO Super Chargers!!!
        IMO....Rivers is not better than Brees...More potential maybe, but most players in the league have tons of potential. And as far as him being in big games like this...Playing with NC State in a bowl game and hosting a Playoff game after a first round bye are two totally different things.

I think Bill will have something a little different in store like he usually does. Brady and Bill usually don't hesitate to take what the D gives them.

None the less...It should be a GREAT game as the other match-ups look like also (on paper).

GL to the Chargers Thai!
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

i freaking love san diego !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Have to stay with my totals- Over
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Lights Out!!!!
                  Chargers 34
                  Pats 20

MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

cannot wait for this game. should be a good one.

Comment

blowout city

Comment

Working...
                      X