X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung
    5.what does it all mean-LMFAO ?
    ha...good one. I try and avoid putting in my 2 cents in these things as I believe part of being a succesful gambler involves having a positive mindset and being positive and nice to others. But the only person here that really gets under my skin is chuck....Here you have a grown man crying like a little girl telling people he is angry and going to stop posting then comes back and posts some games and then comes up with this "discussion" thread. Just keep your mouth shut as no one really gives a fuck about your bullshit. I actualy remember when you were respected here...but not anymore.
    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
      I know when I'm not wanted..............I'm done wasting my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!The same guys that lose every week will continue to lose and owe on those Credit Cards for many years to come!!!! They will stay here and continue to bash and argue with everyone around !!!

aren't you one of the handful that bashes and argues with everyone here? It's like TO...it's fun to be arrogent and a dick when you are winning, but all that does is invite people to throw it in your face during down months.
      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Speak for yourself Mr. I am down over 20k because I bet on my Steelers and lose every week You shouldn't make assumptions about others. I would think that an intellectual like yourself would know that by now.

Comment

Just cuz you dont like him isnt reason enough to ban him

PEACE

Comment

Now I know why RJ and the other good cappers left here , because of their arrogant swagger was disliked!!!!

Are you serious? How many people do you think really care that RJ and all his attention-whoring and ripped off picks aren't here anymore? It's amazing the similarities between you two.

I think it's hilarious the common thought around here that "so many good cappers left." Like who? RJ? Wiz? MMM? CB? r-a-i-n-m-a-n?
            anyone can go on and on with this list. The truth is, these people all realize that an internet forum is not the place for their insanely huge egos because their arrogance is exposed very clearly on here because all that is displayed are words. Something that the forum finally friggin caught on to with you, and i do mean finally.
            Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

I thought this was a public poll......why could we only view the results before we voted?

I was shocked WayneChung voted to ban Chuck........I thought them 2 were buds

Can we please get the results from someone who hasnt voted yet?..What I mean is tell us exactly who voted which way......I voted not to ban......we need Chuck here......wouldnt be the same w/o him

PEACE

Comment

I have not voted...here are the one's that have voted 'No'...

BigTicket, BigWeiner, BillMill71, Chuck E. Cheese, MNCapper, MtrCtyPimp, Meg25, Valle Ragazzo, vondie
                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

That Is So Fucking Funny U Can See Who Voted.bwahahahahahahahha.....
                  MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                    That Is So Fucking Funny U Can See Who Voted.bwahahahahahahahha.....
                    It is great, isn't it? But I did not want to stir the pot by putting the people that voted 'yes'...I am sure someone else will....
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

If this was a fight, TWR would be knocked out in the first 10 seconds!!!!And he knows it!!!!!!!!
                      Thats right tough guy. Internet power, wow. Go idolize O.J. Simpson. Why? Because he is the only bigger liar than you.
                      By the way, I never really lost my ass. I chose my family over gambling. I lost my share, of course, but I don't want to LOOSE any more than I did. If that makes me a LOOSER, I'm fine with being a LOOSER. At least I know that I have money. I don't post non-bets, or make up story upon story to impress my "family" (that hates me--just look at the vote results). I guess we do ned you here, because people make money fading you, poking fun at you, and catching you in the perpetual lies.

I'll bye or by you a beer someday when I come to Pittsburgh, and I'll smash the bottle over your head. Good-buy.
                      2009 MLB:
                      JULY
                      23-19 (+21.72x)
                      Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
                      Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
                      1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                        It is great, isn't it? But I did not want to stir the pot by putting the people that voted 'yes'...I am sure someone else will....
                        I CANT BELIVE U CAN HAVE A POLL AND SEE WHO VOTED WITCH WAY......THATS BAD.......
                        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

I Didnt vote, to much hate going on in here. Things for Chuck have gone way past the point of no return, so why pile on now. Whats the point

Lets get back to cappin and beaten the man outta some coin
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

How, great. Spark voted YES. His own "Father". BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                            Last edited by twr108; 11-07-2006, 04:01 PM.
                            2009 MLB:
                            JULY
                            23-19 (+21.72x)
                            Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
                            Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
                            1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

seriously.....

Comment

How about a sticky on this poll?
                                2009 MLB: