Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFB Poll: Louisville @ Rutgers (Thursday)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Poll: Louisville @ Rutgers (Thursday)

Pick the Best Bet
    Louisville (-6) @
    47.06%
    Rutgers (+6)
    27.45%
    OVER (51.5)
    21.57%
    UNDER (51.5)
    3.92%

My 2 cents on this game

1.) Did anyone know Rutgers has the # 2 defense, i didnt
    2) Rutgers has scored 5 TD's this year on def/special teams
    3) Rutgers has held 2 opponents scoreless
    4)Rutgers has the 12th best rushing offence
    5) Rurgers has the 4th rated pass defense
    6)Rutgers thrives on Turnovers, this is a major reason they win

Those were the good things, these are a few reasons i think they will be overmatched

1) Rutgers
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

fuck, i took to long on my edit, oh well i will finish it later. Sorry for anyone
      [email protected]

Comment

1) Rutgers is to dependent on turnovers for scoring oppurtunities, i dont believe that will happen vs the Cards
        2) Rutgers Defense hasnt seen an explosive offense like there gonna see on Thursday night. Petrino has been holding back the reins on Brohm, did you see the first half vs WVU, conservative Petrino. 2nd half he let Bromh loose, and you saw the results. This team could throw for 350 every game if they want to.
        3) UofL wont be celebrating the WVU win and over look this team. Petrino is great about keeping this team focused and hungry. Remember after they beat Miami a lot of people thought they would be caught overlooking Kansas St. Went there and did them up with a back up QB, so dont worry about a let down, cause that aint happening
        4) Louisville went threw a funk with MTSU, Cincy, and Syracuse. They were battling injuries to key starters, including Brohm, Z. Anderson, R. Council, A. Grady. There all back now for this game and believe me, they are a different team with these players.
        5)If Louisville doesnt turn the ball over more than once, they will roll up this team. Louisville Defense took a beating last week, they are better than that. They have heard all the media riding them out, they will dominate this one dimensional Rutgers team, Rutgers rushing attack is not even close to WVU.
        6) Rutgers QB sucks 5 TD to 7 Int. I dont count stats from Howard Div 1.aa, just as i dont count stats for UofL vs Temple. He has a completion % of 55, pitiful. If Rutgers gets down early, which i think they will, he doesnt have the skills or the Wide outs to play catch up

Final score, Cards 41 Rutgers 20
        [email protected]

Comment

Sounds like is worried

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
            Sounds like is worried

When your a fan, your worried about every game
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              When your a fan, your worried about every game
              Please

I'm a Patriot fan and had a good feeling they would lose to Indy and even played Indy. Didn't bother me a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                Please

I'm a Patriot fan and had a good feeling they would lose to Indy and even played Indy. Didn't bother me a bit.

As you know Montgomery, college and the NFL are 2 different beast. N.E can lose that game and it has nothing to do with them winning the Super Bowl. Louisville loses and they can kiss their national championship dreams good bye.

And what makes you think im nervous, laying 6 and i said they would win by 21, so stick that nervous shit in your bong and smoke it. Hell, they probably win by more
                [email protected]

Comment

JC, I was about to post 45-24 Da Ville and saw you have them by 21...
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                    JC, I was about to post 45-24 Da Ville and saw you have them by 21...

Jack, an early wedding gift, unload on the Cards as we take out the trash
                    [email protected]

Comment

Jack, an early wedding gift, unload on the Cards as we take out the trash
                      Love it!
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I say rutgers blows there doors off...just so JC gets pissed at me and rutgers has a bunch of guys that wish they could play at the U

Comment

As you know Montgomery, college and the NFL are 2 different beast. N.E can lose that game and it has nothing to do with them winning the Super Bowl. Louisville loses and they can kiss their national championship dreams good bye.

And what makes you think im nervous, laying 6 and i said they would win by 21, so stick that nervous shit in your bong and smoke it. Hell, they probably win by more
                          Always was a Big 8 which is now the Big 12 fan especially of Oklahoma, but i'm not a fruitcake that worries over a loss.

And I don't do

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                            I say rutgers blows there doors off...just so JC gets pissed at me and rutgers has a bunch of guys that wish they could play at the U

congrats JBC on getting a little stank on your hang long
                            Attached Files
                            [email protected]

Comment

congrats JBC on getting a little stank on your hang long
                              bwahahahahhahahaha
                              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
                              X