Miami (+4) @
    40.74%
    Louisville (-4)
    44.44%
    OVER (53.5)
    7.41%
    UNDER (53.5)
    7.41%

No way the Hurricanes can keep up with Louisville's high powered offense. Da'Ville by 2 td's.

Comment

Normally I'll take the awful offense and great defense getting points against the great offense and awful defense. Not here, and there is basically no reason other than the results of everyone who enters the Pizza. I won't be playing the game unless the public remains infatuated with the Canes and the line continues to drop.
      Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
      NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
      NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
      NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
      NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

Actually The Public % Is Fairly Close Right Now.there Is Some Strong Money Coming On The Canes

Comment

Originally posted by Tomorrows Paper
          Normally I'll take the awful offense and great defense getting points against the great offense and awful defense. Not here, and there is basically no reason other than the results of everyone who enters the Pizza. I won't be playing the game unless the public remains infatuated with the Canes and the line continues to drop.

Louisville doesnt have an awful defense. Its average or a little better than average. They finally have some depth, in years past, thats what got them late in games versus quality opponents

Guess which way i voted
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Too Much Talking By Louisville,canes Blow Out Big Time.

Comment

Working...
            X