• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Betting Video Podcast with Ross Benjamin and Ron Raymond

https://youtu.be/b7EdN62U9vY

free

Comment

There are 2 free picks at the end of the video if that's what you are asking? Please clarify

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Boy View Post
        There are 2 free picks at the end of the video if that's what you are asking? Please clarify
        I embedded the video from youtube so people can watch it on here. You can go to youtube and click on share then embed then copy and past it in here.

Comment

Hi everyone, do you have some updates here? I'd like to watch new videos but I'm not a good searcher. You know I always look for easy ways and find a channel, follow it and get all the information from there, but sometimes I want to see something new. You know I have a friend who has recently shared a daily free picks channel on youtube and there I et a lot of new news in the sports domain. Which is really great. You know people make money there but I'm a little afraid, you know I'm still getting into this. So if you have some new ideas please share them. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, AdamHu! Videos are posted here and there around the site. Professor MJ's are very good. He's in the NFL forum. There won't be anymore MLB for a couple of months. I hope you enjoy BettorsChat!

Comment

Working...
            X