Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6/25

Pirates +143
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

I'd like to welcome mountain(robby) and my other stalkers to this thread. I've been informed the usual suspects are still following me around. Enjoys boys!! Hahahaha
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
        I'd like to welcome mountain(robby) and my other stalkers to this thread. I've been informed the usual suspects are still following me around. Enjoys boys!! Hahahaha
        They can't get enough of you!

Comment

It's obsession and love!!! Lol

Comment

14-12(+1720)

Comment

There is a major fade out there on a betting board. His poster name is Michaelangelo.....he is 31-70 this year and was just as bad this year. His baseball plays are a faders dream.

GL

Comment

There is a major fade out there on a betting board. His poster name is Michaelangelo.....he is 31-70 this year and was just as bad this year. His baseball plays are a faders dream.

GL
                Post his plays on here

Comment

He had twins tonight.....I gotta try to look for them early and get em posted

Comment

6/28

Rockies -117

Comment

Fuck....wish I saw this before I played it

Michaelangelo

Rockies
                      Rockies -1.5

Comment

His actual ytd record going into today is

218-317.....

Last year was just as bad.....his book must send him alarm clocks to make sure he doesn't oversleep

Comment

His actual ytd record going into today is

218-317.....

Last year was just as bad.....his book must send him alarm clocks to make sure he doesn't oversleep
                          Yeah, I found his plays. He plays a lot of games though.

Comment

Big 2nd half of baseball coming!

Comment

I will be in The Bahamas for 2 weeks and will start back up in baseball when I return!

Best fades on the net : jdeuce, acebb, sheriff joe, Michelangelo(#1 fade for baseball)....those other guys quit after losing so much. But keep your eye out....you never know when they will jump back in.

Gl to all!!!

Comment

Have fun in the Bahamas

Comment

Working...
                                X