Vitterd Baseball Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8-7(+1090)....ytd
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

6/7

Rockies +103
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Add:

Yankees -114

Comment

10-7(+3120)

Comment

Ps.....the Robby morini emails have stopped.

We keep climbing that mountain!!!

Comment

Lebron has incredible game and same idiots saying he choked. I swear......most people simply don't understand sports and don't understand what they are watching.

Golden State best team of all time.....just stacked full of all stars.

Comment

6/8

Yankees -117

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                  Ps.....the Robby morini emails have stopped.

We keep climbing that mountain!!!
                  Interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                    Lebron has incredible game and same idiots saying he choked. I swear......most people simply don't understand sports and don't understand what they are watching.

Golden State best team of all time.....just stacked full of all stars.
                    Lebron is playing really good. The problem is Golden State has Durant this year.

Comment

Yep....This Golden state team is impossible to defend. Just too many weapons

Comment

Not a word....he will wait till I get on a losing stretch.....then he will show up again.

Comment

Ytd 11-7(+4120)

Comment

6/9

Marlins +116
                            Giants -116

Comment

12-8(+4120)

Comment

Lebron haters quiet tonight.

A guy online named Acebb....a total mush....guy is a known long time loser said this today:

"How many others think Lebron will have a towel over his head tonight in 4th quarter down 17"

Another long time loser named Festering Zit was screaming "sweep". This same guy last year bashed me for having cavs in series when golden st was up 3-1

I'm telling you....lots of money can be made online by listening to losers like these guys.

I tripled my cavs bet when I saw these two mush idiots spewing

Comment

Working...
                                X