hey billmill-SAT. MORN. PART DEUX !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey billmill-SAT. MORN. PART DEUX !!

this worked last week,lets get them today,everything i like too chalky to post today !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Hey Wayne!! I hope Bill has us some winners today. I am not sure he is logged in today. How do you play his picks. I play the top play to win and place. Then wheel the top pick in exactas with the others. gl

Comment

Race 2 at Belmont,

Normally I would Play #2 Scat, Big things should be expected of this one. But not today.

Scat is 7-5 ML fav everyone is gonna bet John V in his 2st race back (this horse was scratched at momouth yesturday)
      I Like:

#4 Trip to the Bank, bet it then go to the bank (was also suppose to run in the same race as Scat yesturday)
      Good Luck to everyone
      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
      Clark: What's steroids?
      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

look at bills formulas with the abc's in some of his old posts.i play them just like he does !! ps-track a mess today and most races off turf-bill may pass !!
        Last edited by WayneChung; 06-03-2006, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Sorry guys, the worst thing as far as handicapping could happen, my computer has finally crapped out at home, all my files, my unblocked internet access, etc. Gone!! At work today and can sign in here (but not into other things), all data I subscribe to comes to my home e-mail, all my historic data is on it as well, and it may be a while till I get up and running again. Sent the computer to a friend of my brother in law to try and see what the hell happened and if I can recover some of my stuff.

Hope a miracle can happen and it can be saved before the Belmont. Bad freaking deal.

Sorry again
          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
            Sorry guys, the worst thing as far as handicapping could happen, my computer has finally crapped out at home, all my files, my unblocked internet access, etc. Gone!! At work today and can sign in here (but not into other things), all data I subscribe to comes to my home e-mail, all my historic data is on it as well, and it may be a while till I get up and running again. Sent the computer to a friend of my brother in law to try and see what the hell happened and if I can recover some of my stuff.

Hope a miracle can happen and it can be saved before the Belmont. Bad freaking deal.

Sorry again
            sorry pal-hope everything gets worked out-anybody that has seriously cApped ponies knows how important that stuff is-GODSPEED !!

Comment

Good luck Bill. Just went thru that a couple of a months ago. Real pain getting everything back together.
              redbirds

Comment

gl Bill hate to hear you may have lost your impotant info .

We'll all pray for a Speedy recovery for your 'puter !

BOL

Comment

had that happen to me too and i am not real good at backing things up so ....

a kid hooked up an additiomal hard drive (external) and made it so that anything saved or written to the main drive was automatically copied to the extra external so i always have a mirror of the drive

of course since then the only drive to crash was the copy but i will always have at least one

GL 2 U

Comment

Working...
                  X