DO NOT PLAY - Belmont 6/1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO NOT PLAY - Belmont 6/1

Just trying out some number crunching on Longshots for use in exotics, haven't had the time to fully cap the card. I really have begun to use this board to track my picks, especially here from work. So putting these here to test this out and track. These would be for Place and use in exotics, over 5-1 ML. NOT TO BE USED AS PICKS I AM NOT PLAYING THESE

Race 1 #3 and #5
    Race 2 #2
    Race 3 #4 and #7
    Race 4 #2
    Race 5 #2
    Race 6 #5 and #10
    Race 7 #2
    Race 8 #7
    Race 9 #7
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

hey buddy,are you going to have time to do your full board-if not no problem,you mentioned you were at work-thanks again for all your input here !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

#5 croesus finishes 3rd at 26 to 1 // put 20 to show on the 3 and 5 so should have a good one-back with payouts !! paid 6.00-i will take it-made 20 bucks-can not be greedy at this gane !!
      Last edited by WayneChung; 06-01-2006, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Sorry Chung, wasn't able to comb through the card last night, and won't be able to do today. Was able to cull out some of these high ML I wanted to test. As you said, hit for a nice show on one, although I had no action on it. Seems this model may have something to it, but a little early to tell. Have a good one
        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

race 2 your horse finished 2nd-hit the exacta with the 1 to 2 pletcher chalk for 8.70 !! paid 3.30 to place,not bad in a 5 horse field behind a hot chalk !!
          Last edited by WayneChung; 06-01-2006, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Closed at 9/2 odds, not bad. So far would have been nice show bets (2 for 2), or as you said with use in exotics. Thanks for the updates!!
            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Bill

You have been going great. Will you continue to give out your plays in the same style as before, and are you just looking for better horses to use in the exotics. Your current system has been GREAT. thanks

Comment

your welcome buddy,if my golddigger girlfriend stays passed out-will keep them coming-SLEEP BITCH SLEEP,"ground up a xanex bar and put it in her wine before bed-tired of hearing her yapping" !!
                Last edited by WayneChung; 06-01-2006, 01:43 PM.

Comment

I will not change my system, especially around my top picks. What I am trying to fine tune are those horses I feel will place or show with high odds. I have done decent but being a cheap better and trying to wheel AB with ABCD with ABCD (my top four picks) I have missed a few big pay-outs I think.

Thanks for the feedback and questions
                  2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

out of the money race 3

Comment

out race 4 ,horse went from 5 to 1 to 14 to 1,jockey never tried !!

Comment

belmont #7
                        Take a look at #5. I'll use with #10 in an exacta.

Comment

Originally posted by Topplayer
                          Bill

You have been going great. Will you continue to give out your plays in the same style as before, and are you just looking for better horses to use in the exotics. Your current system has been GREAT. thanks
                          hey top,he is at work today,said he did not have time to go over full card,he's just trying out a new system and he said above DO NOT BET THESE,HE WILL HAVE US SOME GOOD PICKS THIS WEEKEND BUDDY !! ps-i am too addictive i will probably end up under the bridge someday
                          Last edited by WayneChung; 06-01-2006, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Results seem to have fallen off, damn. I guess it may be back to the drawing board. Thanks chung for the updates, I keep popping in when I can
                            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

out of the money race 5-another no try by jockey,dead last

Comment

Working...
                              X