No announcement yet.

Monday Horse Play @ Hollywood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I hit it. I didn't get to see the last two races since I don't have TVG, but I have foxsports and get to see the first two legs. I was nervous heading into that last race since I had a single in a 12 horse field
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Real gutsy call, congrats. But can't understand the payouts at Hollywood, the handles must be small, I have to look closer, the exactas, tris and picks don't pay what you think they should.

I started looking at this track with you success there but not sure the $ is there outside of WP and some of the picks. Am I right?
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
        Real gutsy call, congrats. But can't understand the payouts at Hollywood, the handles must be small, I have to look closer, the exactas, tris and picks don't pay what you think they should.

I started looking at this track with you success there but not sure the $ is there outside of WP and some of the picks. Am I right?
        Usually the payouts aren't quite as you would expect at Hollywood. The past few years Hollywood has been hurting on the So Cal circuit. I have noticed that a place like Belmont has solid payouts. I would have to look closer into it. But yes, I agree with you.

Comment

that was not a bad payout on that pick 4-excellent capping-on equibase it said willow broke in the air a little-fuck that-he bounced the gate-SORRY FOR LETTING YOU GUYS DOWN-WENT BACK OVER IT,THE HORSES THAT FINISHED ONE-TWO WERE VERY LIVE PLAYS AND I DID NOT USE EITHER ONE OF THEM-will try to do my homework better before my next play-as you guys know i mainly just like to cap the big stakes-once again nice job on the pick four weaz!!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
            that was not a bad payout on that pick 4-excellent capping-on equibase it said willow broke in the air a little-fuck that-he bounced the gate-SORRY FOR LETTING YOU GUYS DOWN-WENT BACK OVER IT,THE HORSES THAT FINISHED ONE-TWO WERE VERY LIVE PLAYS AND I DID NOT USE EITHER ONE OF THEM-will try to do my homework better before my next play-as you guys know i mainly just like to cap the big stakes-once again nice job on the pick four weaz!!
            I didn't see the race but when you have a E! horse who needs the lead and they have a bad start its all over before the race even begun. Just tough luck. You'll get them next time Chung. Nice hit on Edie.

Comment

weazel nice work!!
              1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Working...
              X