No announcement yet.

hey billmill-SAT. MORN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wanted to reup this board-picking 6 of 9 at the track is awesome !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Thanks Chung, it is nice to have someone understand how hard it is to cap an entire card, with out knowing how the track is playing that day. It takes a lot of time to try and consistantly pick winners (and place or show for that matter), and exotics, while not even aware of all scratches, staying away from most 3/5 chalk and making a positive ROI. I wish I had the time to go back to when I started posting from January till now and calculate it all out. I do know this (because I have been able to feed my 4 kids) we have made a LOT of money.

It is great also to see this horse forum having some activity. More posters (some vets, some new) putting up picks. We need to get smooth, kanaka and others posting again, who are the people I watched when I was a lurker, and get some more of the lurkers to sign up and contribute. Some of the folks like Weazel, OrientalHawn, Meaiken, RWall, Dead Presidents, livejive, Champs Zapp best bets, yourself, posting picks for other tracks can only help us make more and hats off to all of you.

I wish I had more time and a bigger bankroll to be more active and look at other tracks and learn the connections and biases, but just can't with work and a large family. Thanks again
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

rwall usually comes around-he is good at spotting horses coming into form,some old names i miss are predator and there was a guy with mafia or something like that in his name-both were good horse cappers i have not seen in a long time,i also enjoyed memphis mafia " a different person than the mafia i mentioned above"-who left the site over some kind of disagreement-i stay out of politics- here and in real life-really miss my buddy smooth-i know he would be proud of all the interest in the ponies and have seen him post occasionally,hes got a full time job raising a baby-been there,done that and it was one of the best times in my life-later buddy !! ps-thank you for your time and effort here,like you said it is a tough,tough game capping the ponies !!
        Last edited by WayneChung; 05-31-2006, 10:08 PM.
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
        X