Huge Card Today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Card Today!!!

Best horseracing card I've seen in a long time around U.S. I'm going to step up to the plate today. I feel really good about these selections. Here we go.

Pimlico Race 9
    $20 to win on #6 Better than Bonds - will be passing up horses down the stretch and should get the perfect trip

Pimlico Race 11
    $20 to win on #1 Master Command

Belmont Race 8 (Peter Pan Stakes)
    $20 to win on #7 Strong Contender - He will take gate to wire and never look back

Hollywood Race 6
    $20 to win on #7 Mister Acpen

Hollywood Race Race 9
    $20 to win on #1 Remembering Star

Hollywood Race 3
    $20 to win on #1 High Standard

Hollywood early Pick 4 (Races 1-4)
    Leg 1: 2,6
    Leg 2: 4 Hunnington Beach
    Leg 3: 1,2
    Leg 4: 3,4,5,7
    Total Bet $16

Bay Meadows Race 4
    $20 to win on #3 Logan Avenue Linda

My Preakness Outlook:

Barbaro's performance was so awesome in The Derby, and his undefeated performances to date make Barbaro a legitimate even odds player. None other than Gary Stevens has said that Barbaro looks like the finest colt he's seen in 25 years. Bob Baffert referred tt Barbaro as a "freak of nature" and promptly withdrew his 2 runners from the competition. In the Derby, Barbaro visually looked like he still had lots of gas in the tank as he crossed the wire. He may just run away from them all again Saturday afternoon.
    I wouldn't blame anyone for liking Barbaro.

I personally don't like betting short favorites and usually will pass the race unless I can find a reason to bet against him. And I do.

28 of the 31 3year old horses in the past that have run as fast have Barbaro have bounced in their next race. I'm certain Barbaro will take a step back today. The question, is he still good enough to win? We will find out today if he is a super horse or not. Until then I will bet against him. Barbaro had the pefect trip in the derby. All of the holes opened up for him. He ran right behind 2 leading horses that practically stopped the last quater mile. Barbardo basically only had to run the last quater and blew the field away. Brother Derek had a horrible trip and a terrible ride from Solis. He was out of it after the first turn going 9 wide. Northern Saint was bumped at the start and couldn't recover. Also throw in the fact Barbaro has only 2 weeks of rest since his big win. Although he's very lightly raced, I think that # 8 Bernardini (8-1) brings mystery and intrigue into the race. He's from The Darley Stable and the bank rolls of Shieks are backing him.

Not the best of betting races but I'm playing:

$1 Exacta 8/5-6-7 ; $1 exacta box 5-7-8;$1 tri 5-7-8/5-6-7-8/1-4-5-6-7-8 ($ 36) Super 5-8/5-7/6-7/4-6 ($5). Throw in a $10 win bet on Brother Dererk and $7 win bet on Bernadini.

Thats it. Very strong plays on a strong card. I would be suprised not to profit. But you never know. Its horse racing. Good luck with the ponies.
    Last edited by weazel079; 05-20-2006, 12:22 PM.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

hey man, hoping you're right today, went with you on your first 7 bets. pretty new to betting them horses, let's make some green
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

GL Weazel!!
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

blah to the 0-3 start so far, them damn horses, wish I knew more about them

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

yessss logan avenue linda, I LOVE YOU great pick my friend, im back to liking you now, i thought my first ever horse betting experience was going to be a losing effort! not only did i bet Logan Avenue Linda but I bet show too which I hit as well! thank you nice pick

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Yeah. Makes me a little more comfortable. Still have 2 races at Hollywood and the Preakness. If we hit one of those there should be some profit.

Comment

Master Command just won also. Didn't get to see it since NBC doesn't show it. Didn't get the payoff I wanted but I'll take it.
              Last edited by weazel079; 05-20-2006, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Guys watch out for Bernadini in the Preakness. The owners don't enter their horses in the race if they don't think it can win. If I could still place a bet on would put one across the board. Too late now. Hopefully it wins.

Comment

Yeah, I played a tri 1-5 with 1-5-7 with 1-5-7 in that race. Looked like Master Command ran into Andromeda's hero at the top of the stretch but objection was overuled at stood at 1-5-7. I think Andromeda's Hero made a move a little to early, could have won the race.

At the far turn he went from 5th to 1st in blink of in eye and wasted a lot. Couldn't hold and Master Command took back over and won by 4 lengths. Funny Cide looked like he died to fith then came nack to finish 3rd.

Unfortunatly Master Command went off at 6-5 from the 4-1 ML oh well.
                  Good Luck to everyone
                  Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                  Clark: What's steroids?
                  Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                  Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
                    Yeah, I played a tri 1-5 with 1-5-7 with 1-5-7 in that race. Looked like Master Command ran into Andromeda's hero at the top of the stretch but objection was overuled at stood at 1-5-7. I think Andromeda's Hero made a move a little to early, could have won the race.

At the far turn he went from 5th to 1st in blink of in eye and wasted a lot. Couldn't hold and Master Command took back over and won by 4 lengths. Funny Cide looked like he died to fith then came nack to finish 3rd.

Unfortunatly Master Command went off at 6-5 from the 4-1 ML oh well.
                    Went from 5-1 ML to 6-5 shit. Somebody knew something about the horse and pounded it.

Comment

Trifecta payed $30 on $2 bet

Andromeda's Hero went off at 4-1
                      Funny Cide 8-5

It was actually an exciting race to watch
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                      Clark: What's steroids?
                      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
                        Trifecta payed $30 on $2 bet

Andromeda's Hero went off at 4-1
                        Funny Cide 8-5

It was actually an exciting race to watch
                        How did you watch it? You have TVG?

Comment

HEY SO TELL ME IF THIS IS THE STUPIDEST BET, i seriously am trying to learn about horse betting im a very skilled baseball bettor but horses just dont make sense yet. explain to me how I put up 10.00 on logan avenue linda to win it was 8-1 and I only ended up winning 42.00 including my 10.00 ? wouldnt it be 80.00? im confused... also... on the upcoming pimlico preakness #12 i put 10.00 on show for brother derek and bernadini and also 5.00 on hemingways key. is that dumb?

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3
                            HEY SO TELL ME IF THIS IS THE STUPIDEST BET, i seriously am trying to learn about horse betting im a very skilled baseball bettor but horses just dont make sense yet. explain to me how I put up 10.00 on logan avenue linda to win it was 8-1 and I only ended up winning 42.00 including my 10.00 ? wouldnt it be 80.00? im confused... also... on the upcoming pimlico preakness #12 i put 10.00 on show for brother derek and bernadini and also 5.00 on hemingways key. is that dumb?
                            Odds change from the morning line when people bet. I think the post time odds were 4-1 so we only got half the payout from the morning line.

Comment

boom!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X