Where's Champs At?has He......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Champs At?has He......

been around lately?last year he had the radio plays from somewhere and now im wondering if he is still around.if anyone knows anything about where he is please post for me.

thanks
    seaofred
    I AM A NITWIT

Seaofred

Your right I haven't been around. This is a downtime for me with horses and the ZAP Best bet had not been doing to well. Of course I say that and last week he hit a $33 winner. Today his best bet was at Keenland.

Race * #4 Kazoo

Best of luck. I post occasionally on racing assistance below so if yu are looking for something look there.
    Racing Assistance

Comment

CHAMPS,hey buddy whats up?thanks for getting back to me so quick.i still have your number and if its still the same is it okay if i give you a ring one of these days.just have a couple of things i want to run by you if its okay.let me know ,thanks champs

seaofred
      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by champs
        Seaofred

Your right I haven't been around. This is a downtime for me with horses and the ZAP Best bet had not been doing to well. Of course I say that and last week he hit a $33 winner. Today his best bet was at Keenland.

Race * #4 Kazoo

Best of luck. I post occasionally on racing assistance below so if yu are looking for something look there.

SWEEET, Kazoo is my longest shot in that leg of my Prem Pick 4
        Good Luck to everyone
        Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
        Clark: What's steroids?
        Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
        Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

champs we miss you pal // come around more often brother!! chungie
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Kazoo should have won this race. Fucking Stewart Elliot mad his move way to soon up the backstretch. If he stalked off the pace and mad his move at the turn or at the top of the stretch he would have had enough to win the race.

S. Elliot sucks, that's why he's from Philly Park (moumoth now) and didn't win the Belmont Stakes with Smarty Jones (were he made his move to early as well)
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
            X