Arkansas Derby For Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas Derby For Saturday

Oh, the time is getting near, I am getting closer to my Derby horse for May. I am going to give you my plays on this race based on what I have seen and hear.Capped my azz off to find the winner.When as far as to look up an old friend that knows the trainer of two horses in this race.These four horses are the only ones that I think can win Saturday.

1) Lawyer Ron : This horse in what I see is FREAKEY,any horse that can change his pattern from on the lead to stalking is something special.He is works with a bullet,loves the track.I know the price is not right,but I feel that there are some horses under him that could help the gimmicks.Also the fact that his trainer is a great guy in Bob Holthus,he thinks the world of his horse.I luv this FREAK.

2) Red Raymond : This is Bobs other horse.Now fellas heres something that you didnt noticed,his last race was simply amazing,he was in tight while being checked up in the backside.WOW,what a run he put in.Forget about it if you think Steppenwolfer will out close this monster.I hope they put up a prop for him againest Steppenwolfer.I will bet it silly.

3) Well Said : Looks like this horse is the sleeper in here,ran into some trouble last out, but finshed full of run.His form from this year from last year is like night and day.Like the improvement this guy is making.Could surprize us at a price.BEWARE !

4) Private Vow : Ok,the class of this race based on form for last year.It is only his second time out this year.He had trouble in the last race where he looked like he was ranked up the back side.If this guys kicks it in to the form he had last year,we have a horse race.Take note: he loves CD race track if he gets there.DANGER !!!!

THESE 4 IN MY GIMMICKS,NOTHING ON TOP OF THEM.tHESE ARE THE ONLY FOUR THAT CAN WIN THIS RACE IN MY EYES.

New Joysey Jeff : love the name,but,thats all. Donkey
    High Cotton : maybe later down the road Horse
    With a City : 40,000 claimer,gd claim Donkey
    Jealous Profit : Wont make me Jealous Donkey
    Simon Pure : Simon said,not here Donkey
    Superfly : No,nothing super,just a Donkey
    Sayhellotolarry : Go see the lawyer Donkey
    Steppenwolfer : 4 th at best,over bet Horse

Good Luck CH Luke
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Good Luck

I like Private Vow

Well Said is scratched
      Good Luck to everyone
      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
      Clark: What's steroids?
      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Good luck tomorrow CHL!

Comment

Working...
        X