Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rips Saturday Horses

Santa Anita Derby

no doubt Brother Derek is the horse to catch and beat..But with his odds.i wont touch him..to have action on the race ill go with........

AP Warrior..7 ~ 2 morning Line
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wood Memorial Stakes..

Deputy Glitters...7 ~ 2 morning line and his line will go up

he ran an excellent race last time out in Tampa Beating Bluegrass Cat..look for the muddy track to help this horse..

everyone in all the ny papers are picking Keyed Entry in this race..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Ashland Stakes..

look for everyone to pound Balance like there going to do with Brother Derek,,

Itty Bitty Pretty ..9-2 morning line.also a grateful dead exacta..throwing in Sweet Sugaree...Sugareee is an excellent Jerry Garcia song..& 15-1 morning line wooooohoooooooooo
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

win & place guys
    Last edited by Ripple; 04-08-2006, 09:02 AM.

these are from my buddy whos going to the track

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all big a horses..

race#1 ernies choice.........6-1

race #2 Year End Letter...........7-2

race #5 Dont Knock America...........5-1

race # 7 Songster............................8-5

race # 10 Notable tiger........................6-1.........

all bets are win & place

i think Zeib10 was asking 4 these..

Comment

GL Rip
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

how do u feel about any of these bill..Thanks..

Comment

Rip

Agree with the SA Derby. Brother Derek will be heavy Chalk. AP Warrior is peaking at the right time, I will put my money on AP Warrior.

In the Wood I liked Deputy Glitter, but believe it or not I think this wet slop will favor Keyed Entry (breeding wise) so I will probably put my money on Keyed Entry because money will also be flowin to Deputy Glitter, and Bob and John. Because of the slop may throw Jazil, Scanlons Song and Greeley Legacy into exotics.

In the Ashland, I feel Balance is very beatable. The four I am looking at include Itty Bitty Pretty, Sweet Sugaree, Wait a While and Bushfire. Right now I am leaning towards Itty Bitty Pretty.

As far as your buddy's Aq picks:

Race 1: I like Sea Lawyer, New York Cat would be my second and Earnie's Choice my third.

Race 2: I like Year End Letter, but in this Maiden I will be taking True Perception, stricly a breeding and price pick in a wide open maiden. Also like the 1, 11, 8 and 4 in some exotics.

Race 5: I like the horses coming off some layoff's here with strong connections, these also have nice prices. I will be playing Mayan King, Mr Congeniality, Saint Anddan and throwing in a little Pletcher allowance chalk Confederation.

Race 7: I am not buying into the 3 or the 5, and am going Devil's Concierge

Race 10: Can't figure this race out yet, might stay away. Trying to pick between the 7, 9, 4, 2, 12 and 10. That is as much as I have narrowed it down to at this point. Will be a bankroll pick at that point, may skip.

GOOD LUCK RIP!!
          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

the big a..will be as muddy and as wet as you can imagine..play easy..

Comment

Yeah, I have been staying light, not even posting my plays, trying to build a little more stats on the current horses, jockey pool, main track posts, etc. Will be playing real light, good luck again
              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

guys good luck today!!
                1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Thanks Rip. Shoot me an e-mail if you get a chance.
                  Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

I love AP Warrior, I wouldn't touch BD at those odds. AP pulled off big upset last race.

I missed my ticket in the Wood, but my GF hit her $5 WP ticket on Jazir, I hate it when she does that (like when she had Giacamo last year)
                    Good Luck to everyone
                    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                    Clark: What's steroids?
                    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Brother Derek looked really good.

The horse that impressed me the most today was Jasir in the wood, finishing second, keep in eye on that one.
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                      Clark: What's steroids?
                      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
                      X