No announcement yet.

Santa Anita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks man. I threw 25 on it. Keep em coming!
    Winna, Winna, Chicken Dinna!!!

Comment

The rare horse that I really like, or love as you put it, I put anywhere from $100-$200, maybe more, it is all feel. He was a bigger bet. I don't have time to sit around and post due to other responsibilities.
      2009 MLB:
      JULY
      23-19 (+21.72x)
      Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
      Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
      1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

Not sit around meaning, I don't post all of my plays. I am off this weekend, so I post more often. I post about 25-50% of my horse plays. I try to get the big ones in. I am 4-0 today, with an exacta.
        2009 MLB:
        JULY
        23-19 (+21.72x)
        Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
        Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
        1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

Originally posted by RogerMetz
          Also, when you guys bet a horse to win, what do you usually put on it? I dont know shit about horses so I dont like risking too much money.. Whats the standard horse race bet to win on a horse you LOVE..?

Nit Hit everyone...

Roger--I play horses a lot, i try for Trifectas with huge longshot, middle shot, and favs to try to get a nice pay out. As far as to win, i put between $5 (for longer shots) to $20-$30 (for shorter prices). Horse racing is harder than other sports because favorites only win 19-26 % of the time.

The most I ever put on a Horse was 2004 Breeders Cup Classic $500 to win on Ghostzapper (5-2 pd $7.20)

And i would never bet a horse HUGE in a normal allowence race or claimer.
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
          X