santa anita 1/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• santa anita 1/6

This is from a pay website. Thought I would pass it along.

Free Friday Santa Anita LONGSHOT ALERT!
    SANTA ANITA race #7: Head of the House(#9)
    Throw last race out. Race was run on a dirt fast track and this horse wants to run on the grass. LOVES racing on Santa Anita's turf course. 1 win and 2 seconds in 4 career races when running on the lawn at Santa Anita. Look for this horse to go off at odds well over the morning line price, and expect to see The MeatMan(that's me) in the winners circle cashing a HUGE ticket heading into this weekends Gulfstream action. LONGSHOT ALERT! Bet this horse WIN, PLACE and SHOW. A $20 WIN bettor plays $7 WPS. Morning line is 8 to 1(will go off a 20 to 1). TURF ONLY! Post time is 6:08pm central time.

BOL, Long...I'm riding the horse with you...
    On the Outside Looking In

Comment

Longnex, do you trust this website or this guy? I always follow your plays and was just wondering if this guy is for real and if you will be following him also.

Comment

I never bet his picks before. I will try today and see how he does. He gives a free pick out everyday. I will start following his free picks and see how he does and let everyone know.

Comment

Originally posted by captcane
          Longnex, do you trust this website or this guy? I always follow your plays and was just wondering if this guy is for real and if you will be following him also.
          Just thinking that... Longnex, I love your picks, but we here at BC have been taught to fade pay services... If you're game so am I!

Good luck today.
          Control what you can control...

Comment

Scratched
            2009 MLB:
            JULY
            23-19 (+21.72x)
            Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
            Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
            1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

figures
              Good Luck to everyone
              Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
              Clark: What's steroids?
              Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
              Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
              X