A Very Big Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Big Apology

Even though Longnex pick came in 2nd,I neglected to post 2 more picks.It was Longnex birthday yesterday and he sent me two more picks that I did not see in time to post.Julie Truly won in the 4th race at Hawthorne and paid 9.60,5.20,3.60.The other horse Roll Your Own won in the 7th race at Hawthorne and paid 10.60,6.20,4.40.Sorry we missed these big winners.Also Longnex recommended playing his picks $5.00 Win & Place and $10.00 on the Show.Adjust for the amount you wager.He said wagering this way is if the horse came in 2nd we would still make money.

Moon....

Don't ever apologize for helping this forum make money.

We should all be thanking you for all the tennis winners you give us....continually.

Your the man...even if your a packer fan! lol...sorry couldn't help it.

John

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
      Moon....

Don't ever apologize for helping this forum make money.

We should all be thanking you for all the tennis winners you give us....continually.

Your the man...even if your a packer fan! lol...sorry couldn't help it.

John
      Thanks Rook,dont let them damn Vikings catch your Bears,have some bitch,I mean witch put a spell on them.

Comment

Thanx for posting and know that the little plays are just as important- sometimes more than the big play.
        GL Moondog on the day
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

moondog...u putting out horses..man i never check no more..my bad..thanks bud..illl email ya to see when u have some..thanks buddy and good luck tonight..ur a good guy buddy .

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
            moondog...u putting out horses..man i never check no more..my bad..thanks bud..illl email ya to see when u have some..thanks buddy and good luck tonight..ur a good guy buddy .
            Rip,I met a friend named longnex.They are his picks that he sends me and I just post them here.He is very good at picking them.

Comment

Thanks MDog for your posts... I always take a look
              DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

Working...
              X