• Longnex Horse TIP 12/9

Hawthorne
    Race 6 #7 A to Z 9-2

Race 8 #4 Littlebitakris 4-1

Update

A to Z came in 3rd

Comment

moondog?

Do you use pinny to play the horses? If so, is my bet placed once I type my password? I'm assuming if I don't see it in my pending wagers it didn't go through? Am I missing a step?
      Control what you can control...

Comment

Update

Littlebitakris winner Woooohooooo

Comment

Originally posted by lowrider66
          moondog?

Do you use pinny to play the horses? If so, is my bet placed once I type my password? I'm assuming if I don't see it in my pending wagers it didn't go through? Am I missing a step?
          Yes I use Pinnacle and betus.com.At pinnacle after you put in your pass word it should show up at the bottom corner the horse bets pending.

Comment

thanks longnex for the picks

Comment

Moon and longnex, thanks for the picks. I missed the first race (luckily).

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
                Yes I use Pinnacle and betus.com.At pinnacle after you put in your pass word it should show up at the bottom corner the horse bets pending.
                It showed up in the bottom corner for me as a horse bet pending the horses frames, but never subtracted from my balance. It also never showed up as a pending bet. Does it show up in those areas for you when you place your bet?

Sorry for clogging up this thread... and thanks for your help. I might just have to contact pinny and figure out what is going on.

Comment

It showed up in the bottom corner for me as a horse bet pending the horses frames, but never subtracted from my balance. It also never showed up as a pending bet. Does it show up in those areas for you when you place your bet?

Sorry for clogging up this thread... and thanks for your help. I might just have to contact pinny and figure out what is going on.
                  Lets see after you click send bet a window pops up for you to put in your pass word.If you put in your correct pass word then in the bottom right corner it says bets pending.Then if tou go to main page click review account,then pending wagers and it should show up there.If not you had a problem somewhere.

Comment

thanks moon. I guess there must have been a problem somewhere because it never went to pending wagers. Oh well. I'll look into it.

Comment

thanks moon. I guess there must have been a problem somewhere because it never went to pending wagers. Oh well. I'll look into it.
                      Check the past wagers section and see if it is there.

Comment

Check the past wagers section and see if it is there.
                        Not there either. Oh well, I played (or tried to play) it really small. I'll get it figured out. Hopefully Longnex keeps posting and we can keeping riding to the ticket window (if I can ever figure it out haha)

Comment

Not there either. Oh well, I played (or tried to play) it really small. I'll get it figured out. Hopefully Longnex keeps posting and we can keeping riding to the ticket window (if I can ever figure it out haha)
                          Call Pinnacle and see if they can see what the problem is.I hate to see you miss longnex winners

Comment

Call Pinnacle and see if they can see what the problem is.I hate to see you miss longnex winners
                            Yeah gonna do that when I get home from work...

Comment

Working...
                            X