Breeders Cup Best Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeders Cup Best Bets

Gotta go for some longshots as Breeders Cup Day always produces several bombers.

Best Bet:
    #7 Majors Cast to win the Mile. 15-1 on the morning line. Favored Leroideseminaux is iffy on softer turf and trained in a bar shoe this week. Majors Cast ran a strong third at Lonchamp in the best grass mile race of the year on the planet. His trainer pulled off last year's upset in the BC Juvenile with Wilko. Dettori rides.

Favorite monster longshot:
    #5 Yolanda B. Too in the Distaff. 30-1 on the morning line and may go off at 60-1. Stumbled in three of her five starts. If she breaks cleanly, she has a real shot. My pick to win this race is #12 Sweet Symphony but Yolanda B. Too has a legit shot.

Other plays:
    #5 Knights Templar (12-1) in the Juvenile Fillies
    #10 Henny Hughes (5-1) in the Juvenile
    #7 Wonder Again (8-1) in Filly and Mare Turf
    #6 Wildcat Heir to upset Lost In the Fog in the Sprint
    #5 Azamour and #2 Shirocco in the Turf
    #9 Flower Alley and #1 Rock Hard Ten in the Classic

Good luck to all
    Last edited by griswold; 10-28-2005, 01:02 AM.

Great Picks, what's great is that any one of horse can win any race. Yolanda B is a great pick for a big price upset.
    My girlfriend like Knight Templar, (she liked Gaicamo), the only knock against Rockie (and i love this horse, went to momouth park's haskell last year to see him), he doesn't ship well. Great horse on the west coast.
    Good Luck to everyone
    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
    Clark: What's steroids?
    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

gl gris! ignore my post in your foots thread!

Comment

Working...
      X