Breeders Cup Assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeders Cup Assistance

With a little help from my friends I have been able to update the racing assistance page with Breeders Cup data. I'm currently in Cairns, Australia and am hoping to play some of the races which I think start around 3:00am on Sunday morning for me. Best of Luck to all and use the information with your other handicapping tools.

Champs from Down Under
    Racing Assistance

TO CHAMPS OR ANYBoDY

i have a real hard time reading the report-i am close to legally blind-can somebody list the horses for breeders cup day at belmont they have picked to finish 1st thru 4th in each race by name with the first place horse first,second place listed 2nd.etc,etc!!THANKS A LOT CHUNG-WILL HAVE SOME MORE STRONG POWER RATINGS LATE FRIDAY NIGHT WILL POST HERE!!GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!! I HAVE DONE REAL WELL WITH THE POWER RATINGS I WILL PRESENT LATE FRIDAY JUST PLAYING THE LONGEST SHOT IN THE TOP 5 AND PLAYING IT FOR 10 ACROSS!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the man Champs!!!! Hope you are having a great vacation.

Comment

Well I just got an email from Youbet and it appears NBC has full rights for the coverage of Breeders Cup so they will not be streaming the race on the site and any other site . I hope we have a on going thread that will provide insight as to what is going on and track conditions.
        Racing Assistance

Comment

yes he is the man,,,,,,thank you!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by champs
            Well I just got an email from Youbet and it appears NBC has full rights for the coverage of Breeders Cup so they will not be streaming the race on the site and any other site . I hope we have a on going thread that will provide insight as to what is going on and track conditions.

I would love to help, maybe tony v can...

I will be at Belmont park, I am so excited.
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

champs can you list the picks from your power ratings-HERE'S ONE

first thru 4th//this is a different power rating-takes into account,speed,class,trainer percentage,etc//race 3 adieu-215,folklore-176,wild fit-160,original spin-157//race 4 first samurai-217,henry hughes-144,dawn of war-132,sorcerors stone-122//race 5 ouija board-179,intercontinental-127,wonder again-125,megahertz-122//race 6 lost in the fog-194,imperialism-183,taste of paradise-133,battle won//race 7 leroids-229,singletary-164,artie schiller-159,valixir-156//race 8 ashado-217,stellar jayne-132,sweet symphony-128,society selection-127//race 9 bago-147,shakes-139,azamour-129,ace-114//race 10 saint liam-125,rock hard 10-121,flower alley-118,oratorio117// I HAVE HAD GOOD LUCK TAKING THE LONGEST SHOT OUT OF THE 4 AND BETTING 20 ACROSS-HOPE THIS HELPS GUYS-IRONCHUNG!! JUMPS OF 50 POINTS BETWEEN FIRST AND SECOND ARE USUALLY STRONG-BUT REMEMBER ALL THE HORSES ARE TOUGH TODAY SO I LOOK FOR ODDS!! THE 50-POINT GAPPERS ARE FIRST SAM,OUIJA,LOST FOG.LEROIDS,AND ASHADO-LATER CHUNG!!
              Last edited by WayneChung; 10-28-2005, 08:59 AM.

Comment

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE LiST

champs breeders cup assistance picks like i did the seperate power ratings above with the 1st thru 4th place picks-also please inform us if there are any best bets from the report-the print is to small for me to read-CLOSE TO LEGALLY BLIND-THANKS AGAIN IRONCHUNG-THE POWER RATINGS I LISTED ABOVE COMES FROM LIAM DURBAN OF THE CHIGAGO TRIBUNE AND HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY STRONG THRU THE YEARS!!

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
                  I would love to help, maybe tony v can...

I will be at Belmont park, I am so excited.

i will be at a local betting establishment watching the races. i should be able to post from my phone so i will try and let people know. let's cash fellas!!!

Comment

GUYS I AM ON MY HANDS AND KNEES BeGGING

can somebody please post the breeders cup assistance picks from champs just listing the first thru 4th pick//and any best bets//once again guys the print is to small for me to read- i am close to legally blind//how bout it lovedoc,rwall,or spark-i would really like to compare those picks with the ones i posted from the chigago tribune above-THANKS GUYS IRONCHUNG-IT TOOK ME 30 MINUTES TO TYPE MY POWER RATINGS ABOVE BECAUSE OF MY BAD EYESIGHT-WITH ROCK HARD 10 OUT-GOING 100 ACROSS ON ST.LIAM-HE LOST TO GHOSTZAPPER BY A NECK AND HIS ONLY BAD RACE WAS IN CALIFORNIA-IF THE TRACK IS FAVORING FRONT SPEED PUTTING 200 ACROSS ON HIM-IF NOT 100 ACROSS ON ST.LIAM-LIKE HIM IN EXACTA BOXES WITH FLOWER ALLEY,ORATORIO,AND STARCRAFT-KEYING ST. LIAM IN THE 1 AND 2 HOLES!!

Comment

bc assistance picks:
                      R3) 8 she says it best 10 wild fit 4 diamond omi 5 knights templar
                      R4) 9 first samurai 10 henny hughes 13 brother derek 6 dawn of war
                      R5) 4 riskaverse 8 megahertz 7 wonder again 5 wend
                      R6) 7 lost in a fog 1 taste of paradise 6 wildcat heir 3 silver train
                      R7) 2 artie schiller 11 leroidesanimaux 6 funfair 1 host
                      R8) 3 ashado 2 stellar jayne 7 happy ticket 1 society selection
                      R9) 8 silverfoot 4 better talk now 10 english channel 7 shakespeare
                      R10) 1 rock hard ten (scr) 11 borrego 13 st liam 3 choctaw nation 9 flower alley

Hope this helps, chung.

p.s. couple of live longshots in the 9th - 2 shirocco & 13 gun salute - both about 20-1

gl
                      Circumstances do not make the man; they reveal him.

Comment

MY BAD ABoVE

lost in the fog is not a 50 point gapper//there are only four//FIRST SAMURAI,OUIJA BOARD,LEROIDESANIMAUX,AND ASHADO//LOST IN THE FOG IS ONLY A FEW POINTS AHEAD OF IMPERIALISM-IN THAT RACE SEVERAL OF THE GUYS LIKE WILDCAT HEIR-I LIKE HIM ALSO-ONLY BAD DREW INSIDE OF LOST IN THE FOG-WILL HAVE TO GET A GREAT RIDE//I AM NOT BETTING BIG ON THE 50 POINT GAPPERS BUT THEY DID DO WELL DURING THE SEASON-JUST SHARING INFO-THANKS MY MAN FOR POSTING CHAMPS STUFF ABOVE-I HAVE TROUBLE READING THAT SMALL PRINT-I CAN NOT USE THE DRF ON ADOBE READER BECAUSE OF THE SMALL PRINT!!

Comment

Working...
                        X