Breeders Cup Picks too.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeders Cup Picks too.............

Best Bet (much like adam)->(BC MIle)--#11Leroidesanimaux ----> it is one of 2 horses on the day that seems to be far better than the rest

2nd Best Bet----> (BC Classic) --#13 Saint Liam--->ran ridiculous race last time out and hard to overlook that race vs. ghostzapper a few back

Rest of Day-->

BC Juv. Fillies--->No real feeling here, slight lean to #1 folklore and #9 In excelsis........also like #2 , #6. #10

BC Juvenile---->#12 Stevie Wonderboy probably will get some value here b/c #9 First Samurail will be heavily bet........also like #6, #11 and #7.........totally do not like #10 Henny hughes

BC F & M --->Hardest Race of the day with any one of #1, #2, #5, #6, #7, #8, #10, #13, #14.....For the value, i will play #1 Luis line and #5 Wend.........looking for #4 riskaverse to bounce

BC Sprint--->I will take a stand against #7 Lost in the Fog and go with #6 Wildcat heir.........also, like #10, #1, #4, #11

BC Mile--->I love the #11 Leroidesanimaux , much the best, maybe put it on top of #2, #4, #8, #10, #12

BC Distaff-->Another tough one but will go with #12 Sweet Symphony in upset with #1, #2, #3, #7, #13 to follow

BC Turf-->#7 Shakespeare is my play here although #3 Bago and #10 English Channel could easily win, #4, #13, #11, #6 behind

BC Classic--->#13 Saint Liam much the best unless #11 Borrego matches that ridiculous performance last time out.........beneath i would put #14, #3, #9

good luck
    b

Shorty,

We're together on Sweet Symphony and Wildcat Heir. Thanks for posting and GL on the big day

Comment

I was looking at Stevie Wonderboy for some value also. I was hoping he would go in the sprint. Really hope lost in the fog loses.

BC F&M Turf was the hardest race.

Saint Liam dissappointed me when he got beat by commentator when i saw him at saragtoga, however, i think it was just Prado letting commentater get a little bid to far ahead.
      Good Luck to everyone
      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
      Clark: What's steroids?
      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Bailey intiew today on radio

He was very confident with:

1st Samarai
        Ouija Board
        and Saint Liam

Basically said 'very possible' everyone will talking about 1st Samarai tomorrow night...

He also said 'if everyone brings best race, thinks Saint Liam wins'.

Also noteworthy - He said Leroidesanimaux training with special shoe and this 'was not a good sign'. You may want to check this out.

good luck -

Doctor Z

Comment

Wildcat heir is a good pick. That pick follows the Birdstone/Smarty Jones angle.

Might take a grade 1 winner to beat Foggie and Wildcat heir is the only other grade 1 winner in the race.
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Hey Shorty....Do you know which horses tomorrow, race at that track regularly? Picking those horses has done well for me in the past. Kind of a home field advantage...Any info appreciated

KA
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
            X