The (Pat) Travers (Boom Boom out go the lights) Stakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The (Pat) Travers (Boom Boom out go the lights) Stakes

I don't care for Bellamy Road in this spot. Especially as a Fav. He's a great horse but was nominated for the $250K King Bishop where he MAY have had a shot at 2nd to Lost in the Fog. That would have paid $50K. So then he was entered in the Travers where 4th would pay $50K. He will be a bit short but should be the controling pace to set up....
    2- Andromeda's Hero, also a Zito horse (as is Bellamy Road) and with the addition of blinkers here should be a bit closer to the pace and make for an exiting stretch run vs......
    4- Roman Ruler (My pick on Top) I said here at BC 2 back he was the BEST 3 year old. He may be a bit vulnerable here following 2 great races after a lay off and should be challenged by the 2 and the.....
    7- Flower Alley who ran a great race last out but it was vs. 4 foes. Still he should get a piece of the pie and be there at the end.
    I also like .....
    5- Don't Get Mad to (hopefully) come screaming to the wire for the show and put some price in the exotics.

So I am looking at
    4 to win
    2-4-7 ex Box
    Tri with 4-7 / over 2-4-7/ over 2-4-5-7
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

I Love the Plays Check out my post

Comment

gl rwall..i'm looking over the card now

Comment

Working...
      X