Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saratoga Wednesday best bet

Race 10 Play #1 Giant Redwood
    3-1 on the morning line and a great value if we can get that price. This is a maiden race on the grass and my pick just missed at this level last out at Belmont from the 12-hole. Today he gets the much better #1 post. Lengthy 1 3/16 mile distance right up the alley of this horse as he is bred to run long and was closing fast at 1 1/8. Four workouts since the last race one month ago. Use with #5, 7 and 11. This play is for TURF ONLY.
    I also like #1 Sagitta Ra in the sixth (Frankel/Bailey) dropping from a $300,000 stakes race in which he ran a decent fifth to meet nw2x here.

good luck gris

Comment

The logic is strong .....

Sounds good for me Thanks
      and Good luck..

Ps. Gris thanks for the write up. It's easier for me to follow someone's play when I hear why rather than just a name.
      Remember the three R's:
      Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Good Luck Griswold!

Comment

Gris,
          On my way up there later today ... good luck and I'll be riding it with you

Comment

Good luck today gris!!
            Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Gris,

So should I bet it to win, place and show for $10 each?

New to this betting and would like to try some. Lives in San Diego and was thinking of going to Del Mar this weekend.

Thanks Man

Comment

Well, the horse won rather easily BUT got hammered down to 6-5 and paid only $4.30 to win. And I din't have the longshot who finished second at 16-1 in my exacta. Still, a winner is a winner.

In response to the question, I always bet to win and place in equal amounts plus throw something into other wagers like exactas, trifectas and pick threes.

Comment

Gris,
                  Thanks, helped me out up here ... this track is really nice ... thought my home track Monmouth down Jersey Shore was nice but every time I come here I just soak it all in ..

Comment

Originally posted by njsammy
                    Gris,
                    Thanks, helped me out up here ... this track is really nice ... thought my home track Monmouth down Jersey Shore was nice but every time I come here I just soak it all in ..

I'm going to Saratoga next week. I haven't been there in 15 years. I love it there.

Comment

Working...
                    X