8/13 Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/13 Picks

some good races today from around the country will post one for now and have more later...

Arlington Race#8 - Beverly D.
    #10 Wonder Again WPS, 8-1 ML should go up cuz wend, megahertz and melhor ainda will take the money but dont sleep on this horse...
    10/4,7,8 exacta
    10/4,7,8 tri
    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

gl live jive

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
      gl live jive
      thanks doc....goin to the gate now damn i was wrong bout odds goin up currently 3-1

Comment

gl..let me know what happens

Comment

gl..let me know what happens
          not good ran 4th

goin w/ a price in 8th at saratoga
          #2 Vangelis win

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
            not good ran 4th

goin w/ a price in 8th at saratoga
            #2 Vangelis win

i was also looking at that horse but couldn't pull the trigger..... do you have TVG??

Comment

i was also looking at that horse but couldn't pull the trigger..... do you have TVG??
              ran 3rd kinda weird ride, dominguez sat on the horse 2 or 3 times halfway through the race....yes i have tvg...i need kitens joy as my single in the NTRA pick 4

Comment

question: do people sit at the track and get online at BC in between races? That would work good. GL
                Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
                  question: do people sit at the track and get online at BC in between races? That would work good. GL

HAHAHA....that would be great

Comment

i can sit at home and watch tvg which is a racing channel and bet through their website, i guess ya could sit at the track and sign onto BC but u would need a laptop its much better from the house

Comment

that's cool. I went to a track for the first time a few weeks ago, canterbury downs, it was a lot of fun and now I understand the appeal. Sucks feeling like an amateur and a square.
                      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

that's cool. I went to a track for the first time a few weeks ago, canterbury downs, it was a lot of fun and now I understand the appeal. Sucks feeling like an amateur and a square.

BT..if you ever get the chance you have to go to Saratoga..I grew up there for 25 years.... It really is the August place to be...

Comment

Working...
                        X