No announcement yet.

Pinos horses for saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mistake, only a $1 box...some nice change though.
    Date placed:
    Jul 16, 2005 3:35p

Date settled:
    Jul 16, 2005 3:55p
    Exacta # 16725928
    Horse Racing
    Belmont Park race #6 $1.0 Box EX 1,2,4 Sat@3:40p

Outcome:
    Win

Paid $64.50
    I'm looking at Hollywood R4 #3-Wayrowdy, #5-Irish Excess, #8-Phone Erna. I'll probably do a Ex. box & Tri box. GL Gents!!
    NCAAF 6 - 5 (+5.35units)
    NFL 0 - 0

Comment

another huge winning day at Belmont. Thanks Rip!!!
      Bears 13-3 again

Comment

my friend wins day in and day out nobody is better than him ,,he wins again today woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo..everyday my buddy cashes his ticket for ussssssssssss

Comment

thanks buddy ... hope you have a great weekend ...

Comment

Originally posted by bobw45
            were did u post the winners from yesterday (friday) ????
            if i forget to post his plays im sorry but enough people get them from me via email so people know we dont bullshit anyone .,,,good luck buddy ..somedays i dont have time or forget but bc gets them 99% of the time,,

Comment

This is no bullshit .. this guy is white hot ... wooooohoooooo

Comment

Rip, please put me on your e-mail list.
                Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

zeib buddy send urs to monte ,,than ill get it and you;ll be hooked up buddy thanks:

i got todays horses,,but i want to see if we are playing these in this weather,,its nasty here so far,,pouring like hell..ill let you know soon ,,Rip (sunday)

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                    zeib buddy send urs to monte ,,than ill get it and you;ll be hooked up buddy thanks:

i got todays horses,,but i want to see if we are playing these in this weather,,its nasty here so far,,pouring like hell..ill let you know soon ,,Rip (sunday)
                    Send some of that rain this way will you pls Rip ... We are in a serious drought over here in Illinois ... and the temps are in the High 80's or Low 90's everyday ...

and Rip thanks for continuing to do what you do best my friend .. and that is sharing the knowledge that you have ... You know what to look for and how to use it ... Have a great day buddy

Comment

you too sparkie,,man it was chit clocking here for awhile this morning..good luck today lets get these winners home today in horses..alot of guys in the new york papers like the same 2 horses,,the odds will go down but a winner is a wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooo winner

Comment

ripple i would like to get added to your email list ...thanks

Comment

Guys there are no e-mail lists as Rip will post the plays as he gets them.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X