X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belmont Day Best Bets

Best Bet of the Day

Arlington Race 2 Play #8 Justice Is Blind
    In a day of big money races, my best pick is a $5000 claimer. Makes his second start for the track's leading trainer and worked a bullet (best of 40) on Monday. Meets a typical rotten field at this low level.

Primary plays (in no particular order)

Arlington Race 10 Play #7 Dubuque
    Pick is for TURF ONLY. This horse finished second at this exact same distance from the terrible 12-post last out. Draws a better post here and should beat fellow Illinois breds.

Belmont Race 3 Play #7 Dwango
    Unusually strong field for non-winners of two race so we may get a price of 5-2 or even better. Two big Beyer figures in a row and shortens from a mile to 7 furlongs. That's key because this one led the whole way until getting nailed at the wire last out and the turnback helps. First of a big day of winners (I hope) for Zito.

Secondary plays

Belmont Race 10 Gr. I Manhattan Handicap Play #1 Artie Schiller
    Missed by a nose in a sensational race at Pimlico on Preakness Day. While 1 1/4 miles is longer than this horse's best distance, he can either show speed and lead or lay off the pace. This horse is one of the best three or four grass horses in America and is 4-for-5 lifetime at Belmont. Use in exactas with longshot #5 Alost (who may be worth a small saver win bet).

Belmont Race 11 Gr. I Belmont Stakes Play #10 Indy Star
    Going for the big upset with reasons posted in a separate thread.

Arlington Race 8 Play #4 White Buck
    Pick is for TURF or DIRT. Horse has come to life in two races since being claimed at Oaklawn and moves up in class in this handicap race. Barn's go-to rider in from Canterbury Park for this race.

Churchill Downs Race 10 Play #10 Forecastle
    Two year old makes second career start after OK first race in which he finished third despite a very troubled trip. Rider switch to Pat Day. Had a very fast workout before his first race and took decent betting action despite modest breeding.

HEY GRIS DuDE

INDY PACERS//INDY 500//INDY STORM//LoL//HOPE WE KICK ASS TOMORROW..
    Last edited by WayneChung; 06-11-2005, 02:14 AM.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

best of luck Gris
      I'm off to Calder for the day.......win win win
      Remember the three R's:
      Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Good Luck Gris!!
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
        X