Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smooth-you and the baby ok

miss you bub-chung..
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Chung... all is well. I was given a tough assignment at work for the next 4-6 months out at JFK Airport. I won't have the time or resources to do much cappin', so my input here will be minimal until I complete the task they have assigned me and I return to the wonderful world of main office living!

-smooth

Comment

Work?? whats that?? Anyway take care smooth... Give my wishes to the wife and baby.. GL

Comment

Anyone want to hire a very disgruntled cost estimator right now??? Right after I buy a house and have a child, they let me spend 2+ hours in the car (each way) plus a nice 10 hour day in the office trailer.

-smooth

Comment

smooth what are you doing @ jfk airport???

The company I work for has a office right out side of JFK on rockaway blvd.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

PAPA SMOOTH OLE BuDDY

YOU HANG IN THERE PaL AND KEEP STICKING AND JABBING. I KNOW YOU HAVE GOOD WORK HABITS BECAUSE CRUNCHING OUT THOSE HORSE NUMBERS EVERYDAY IS HARD WORK-DONT LET ANYBODY FOOL YOU. YOU ARE ONE OF THE NICEST GUYS ON THIS SITE-YOU NEVER GET IN THE BICKERING THAT GOES ON HERE-ALL IM SAYING IS HANG IN THERE AND KEEP YOUR CHIN UP. WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU HAVE TIME. YOU MANAGE YOUR PRIORITIES WELL-GOOD LUCK AND GOOD KARMA WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU-FROM THE HEART-IRON CHUNG!!

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
              smooth what are you doing @ jfk airport???

The company I work for has a office right out side of JFK on rockaway blvd.

No kidding... i am doing change orders for our companies joint venture at American Airlines Terminal... It is a crap assignment, but I am taking one for the team... It seems that Aqueduct is nearby to the airport...

Maybe one day/night we could hook up for a drink.

-smooth

Comment

papa smooth

i know you and i started out on a sour note-which was my bad-meant what i said above-us horse junkies miss your daily posts-hang in there and if you have time-will see what we can come up with for the belmont-LATER POPS..

Comment

we are cool chung... I'll be back in the saddle again soon, I think I can bust my ass and get the hell out of JFK in 3 months or so.... plus we just bought a new house so I'll be spending some time working on that later this summer too.

What's life without stress... baby, new house, field assignment... I just need someone to throw hand grenades at me the rest of my life.

-smooth

Comment

to smooth

my daughters in her 3rd year of college on an academic scholarship-the old lady and i divorced after raising the kid-im not one to bitch about the past but i will say-my family time-watching my daughter grow up was the best time of my life-RIDE THE STORM OUT BROTHER-IRON CHUNG!!-ITS WHAT LIFES ALL ABOUT..

Comment

I'd be loving life more if I didn't spend 3+ hours a day in the car... I was in the home office until Friday (5 minutes from home)... I loved coming home on lunch to hold him and feed him... I loved getting up at 2:30 and letting my wife get some deserved sleep... now I am up at 4:15 and on the road by 5, lucky to be home by 6:30. They always choose to screw you when they think you are vulnerable.

Heck, I am considering job offers from other place, much closer to home!

-smooth

Comment

smooth

we miss you ole buddy-its just not the same around here-will be glad when they get you off that funky detail-later ole buddy-chung-hope the familys doing ok!!

Comment

Originally posted by smooth53_98
                          I loved coming home on lunch to hold him and feed him...

-smooth
                          You're referring to the baby right........NOt SPARK...

haha

Good Luck my friend. I grew up not far from Aqueduct...Unfortunately my Dad never wasn't a gambler, he never took me there so I don't have any story to tell here. But wouldn't it be cool if I did?
                          Remember the three R's:
                          Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

ummmm, yeah rwall... the baby.... yeah, the baby....

So I have basically gotten 3 months of backlog caught up in one month.... could be back in action come September ( back to home office living! )

-smooth

Comment

hey bub

me and lovedoc been missing you-how bout an update on your wellbeing!! chung !!

Comment

Working...
                              X