X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day Best Bets

Top plays:

Belmont Park Race Play #2 Bignose
    Drops slightly in class to meet $40,000 filly claimers off a decent second place run two months ago. Three year old should improve and win with class drop. Look for about 8-5.

Arlington Park Race 1 Play #3 Worthy Forum
    Was claimed for $10,000 at Keeneland but drops into much easier spot against $7500 claimers here. Trainer is an amazing 10-for-20 (50%!!) off the claim. Hot jockey aboard. Closer will get pace to run into.

Arlington Park Race 9 Play #12 High Chant
    Pick is for TURF ONLY. Horse makes second career start going long on the grass. Lousy post position but solid trainer and rider. Illinois-bred meets open company even though he could face fellow state breds for a smaller purse. That's a sign of confidence. Very well bred for an Illinois-bred.

Lone Star Park Race 8 Gr.III WinStar Distaff Play #7 Tara's Touch
    Pick is for TURF ONLY. Longshot. Closed nicely to win a 5 1/2 furlong grass stakes at Keeneland and stretches out to a mile, her best distance when racing in South Africa. Should stalk a solid pace. May be overlooked in wagering because of the large field and the presence of top Southern Calif shipper Valentine Dancer.

Hollywood Park Race 8 Gr. I Gamely Breeders Cup Play #2 Nadeszhda
    Pick is for TURF ONLY. Absolutely awful field for a Grade I race. Bobby Frankel's decision to not run star filly Megahertz creates an opportunity for my pick to win a big one. Just missed to Megahertz in a Grade II last out. Pace scenario actually favors #5 Miss Terrible (box her in exacta with my pick) but my choice can show some speed if needed. Trainer has won or placed with a stunning 17 or his 24 starters at the Hollywood meet.

Secondary plays:

Churchill Downs Race 3 Play #3 Luhan

Churchill Downs Race 4 Play #2 Decibel
    Last edited by griswold; 05-30-2005, 01:55 AM.

lets rock

love hollywood race 8 nadeszhda-LOVE THIS DUDE-100 ACROSS-horse has never been out of the money-worst finish 2 lengths back and gets oh so easy field without megahertz-TURF ONLY-THIS DRYSDALE TRAINED DUDE IS BUTTER!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Chung Thanks For All Of Your Horse Picks Going To The Track In Birmingham Tomorrow
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

nadeshitta

i think that nag is still running gris-damn//whats worse i believe solar echo who was paired with the winner was on our watch for list-im scared to look back at the old posts-afraid i will puke if i find him there-sincerely chung..

Comment

hey gris

you see anything you like strong for saturday the 4th-looked over an A.M. form-looked tough-acorn looks wide open-like the servis horse a little-ROUND POND-LATER CHUNG..LEAN WITH DELTA PRINCESS-in the churchill turf stake..not really thrilled with either-tough going against shaconage at churchill also scared of dynamic cat//in the acorn scared of splended blended and smuggler also in the gold fits too///see what i mean-tough races..

Comment

WC,
            Acorn looks impossible. I like the Drysdayle and Servis horses, along with the Zito and the McGaughey.....

I only found two I like all day and I'll throw 'em up in a thread in a bit.

Comment

Working...
            X