Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollywood 5/22 Spot Play 6th Race

Code Amour (#6)
    Today's 6th race is a Maiden Special Weight turf sprint for three year olds and upward. Par for this level is a 102. This race looks pretty wide open with GENERAL ANTONIO (7-2) plotting best with only a 100-101+ most recently. That effort was the third career start for GENERAL ANTONIO so we may have seen the best race he has to show at this point. An "any kind" straight maiden will usually break through within the first couple starts. I respect the GENERAL's recent effort, but will look elsewhere for spot play consideration.

I believe that CODE AMOUR (6-1) has every right to turn the tables on GENERAL ANTONIO with a cleaner start today. CODE AMOUR was off slowly but still managed to post a third place finish with figures of 93-98+ only three lengths shy of GENERAL ANTONIO. As we saw earlier in the week with Sherwood Park, talented straight maidens tend to improve many lengths once they get a race under their belt.
    I feel that CODE AMOUR is sitting on a par or better effort this time around which should be good enough to beat the favorite.

I will play CODE AMOUR as my key straight bet and use GENERAL ANTONIO and first time starters JABBY (12-1) and EXCESS DANGER (9-2) to round out the exotics. Good luck!

Courtesy of speedfigures . c o m
    Racing Assistance

Thanks and Good Luck Champs!

Comment

Working...
    X