chungs pimlico picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chungs pimlico picks

playing all three 100 across the board//race 7-MY STRONGEST PLAY-FILM MAKER,turf only,105 beyer,jerry bailey,and one win and one second by half-length in 2 trips on turf at pimlico//race 8-WILLY O THE VALLEY,dutrow-trained,prado ridden,105 beyer last out-NEED I SAY MORE//race 9-BETTER TALK NOW,turf only-won a million-four hundred thousand last year,won his only race this year,a tune-up for this,has a 111 beyer and many in the 100,s//..the preakness looks very tough to me but if you put a gun to me-would bet-20 across on SCRAPPY T.-BOMBS AWAY IF HE HITS BOARD..
    Last edited by WayneChung; 05-20-2005, 08:54 PM.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

IF ATS or ANY SERVICE

TELLS YOU THeY HAVE A LOCK ON THE PREAKNESS-I WANT SOME OF WHAT THEY ARE SMOKING-THERE ARE ABOUT 7 HORSES THAT HAVE A LEGITIMATE SHOT AT THIS RACE..WILL BE PURE LUCK IF THEY HIT IT-READ THE POSTS UNDER HORSE PICKS FROM THE 3 GUYS AT ESPN..

Comment

Race 9

BETTER TALK NOW-ridden by local jock.-r. dominguez-has won 9 of 32 mounts-leads all jocks at 28 winning percent at pimlico..

Comment

I'm with you on Scrappy T and Film Maker on the grass.... good luck tomorrow chung!

-smooth

Comment

Funny Cide looked like shit today... Send him to the glue factory!!!

Comment

please note

my picks-FILM MAKER AND BETTER TALK NOW-TURF ONLY..IF RAINED OFF TURF NO PLAY..

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
              my picks-FILM MAKER AND BETTER TALK NOW-TURF ONLY..IF RAINED OFF TURF NO PLAY..
              It may dry out enough overnight for a yielding course... maybe soft for the feature and the other two may come off the grass.

-smooth

Comment

Lovedoc

backed pollards vision up with eddington-made a pretty sweet score in that race..your right though funny cide ran rough-hes a fighter though-will be back..

Comment

Getting back to your Willy o the Valley pick. Dutrow's an amazing 44 percent off the claim. Your horse has a real good shot and could go off at 4-1 or 5-1! GL today with the picks.

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
                    playing all three 100 across the board//race 7-MY STRONGEST PLAY-FILM MAKER,turf only,105 beyer,jerry bailey,and one win and one second by half-length in 2 trips on turf at pimlico//race 8-WILLY O THE VALLEY,dutrow-trained,prado ridden,105 beyer last out-NEED I SAY MORE//race 9-BETTER TALK NOW,turf only-won a million-four hundred thousand last year,won his only race this year,a tune-up for this,has a 111 beyer and many in the 100,s//..the preakness looks very tough to me but if you put a gun to me-would bet-20 across on SCRAPPY T.-BOMBS AWAY IF HE HITS BOARD..
                    I took your plays Bud, thanks for 2 out of 3 winners!!
                    Scrappy T left!!

Comment

Preakness Plays from turf Accountant

Guys, here is my analysius of today's Preakness Stakes...

(12) Afleet Alex...This horse is ready to turn the tables on Giacomo and the others. He should appreciate a bit shorter distance and Jeremy Rose LOVES riding at Pimlico. He came out of the Derby in good shape and was splitting horses at the end of that cavalry charge. Pace seems to set up well for him here also. Alex should be getting the Black Eyed Susans today.

Good Luck to all!!!

Comment

thanks cheddar man

if you bet 100 across om my big three-you cleared 800 and 20 across on scappy cleared you 110-all together a smooth 910.00 in profit for 960.00 invested// i bet 100 across on scrappy but i was playing on the tracks dollar so had a real sweet day-artie schiller getting headbobbed cost me a big pick-4 but thats life at the track and never bitch about a winner-lets gear up for the belmont guys-wish scappy t had not lost his footing-probably would have still lost but would have been very exciting and what a pick 3-ohhhhhhhhhhh..

Comment

Nice job chung!

-smooth

Comment

LOOKING BACK AT THe RACE

i see that scrappy did not lose his footing-afleet hit the nitro button-WOW..

Comment

Working...
                            X