HEY SMOOTHMEiSTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY SMOOTHMEiSTER

JUST OVER TO SAY HeLLO-I PICK 2 LONGSHOTS AT SANTA ANITA SAT.-PUT THEM IN MY PICK-3/ THINK IVE GOT THE OTHER 2 RACES OF MY PICK-3 COVERED/THE LONGSHOTS RUN FIRST AND 3RD/I LEAVE FREDDIE FONG OUT OF MY MIDDLE RACE ON THE 3RD CHOICE/FONG BURNS ME-IT PAYS 1400.00 ON A DOLLAR-HAD 32.00 INVESTED-CAN PUT FONG IN FOR 8 MORE DOLLARS-LOOKED BACK AT FORM-WITH HORSES EARLY SPEED NO WAY I SHOULD HAVE THROWN HIM OUT-MORAL OF THE STORY-DONT LET A NO-NAME JOCKEY THROW YOU OFF A BET/HOPE THINGS ARE GOING WELL WITH YOU BRO-JUST ANOTHER BAD BEAT TALE-EVERYBODY THATS A TRACK FREAK HAS A 100 OF THEM-MY WORST ONE-A STEWARDS INQUIRY AT CALDER ON A VERY SLIGHT BUMP BEFORE THE FIRST TURN TOOK ME OFF A 3000.00 PICK-3/HAD 16.00 IN THAT TICKET-LATER MY MAN!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Wc,
    I learned a long time ago.....
    Never take a loss without learning a lesson, Especially in Horseracing.
    And it's funny you mention a stewards inquiry at Calder. One of my best wins came as a result of an inquiry. Me and Mr. Z. Got my picture with the horse in the winners circle and everything.
    I hope it wasn't the same race.
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

The day you stop learning something from each race that has run is the day you start losing!

Even my best angles are constantly scrutenized, and my figures are always undergoing some sort of tweaking or having the track pars updated.

If I could just quit my day job.....

-smooth

Comment

Working...
      X