Rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip

I Am Partners On A Horse Called No Fear And He Is Running Sunday In The 7th Race At Tampa Downs. Let Me Know What You Guys Think On The Race. After That We Will Ship Him To Suffolk Downs In Boston And He Will Run There For The Summer. A Nice Trifecta Would Help. Hope He Wins Hay Money Because He Eats Enough. Thanks

wow good luck ,,ship him to monmouth park i live right by there ..love to meet ya for a cocktail or 4
    ill email you tomorrow or respond in this thread

Comment

Thanks Rip Live In Nc 6yrs Now But Lived In South Jersey Before That. Only Make It To Jersey For Family Functions Now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
        wow good luck ,,ship him to monmouth park i live right by there ..love to meet ya for a cocktail or 4
        ill email you tomorrow or respond in this thread
        Ripple, right by Monmouth? We'll have to catch up one day this summer... I usually take a couple of half days and head down to the track with my cooler for the afternoon!

-smooth

Comment

Originally posted by produceman
          I Am Partners On A Horse Called No Fear And He Is Running Sunday In The 7th Race At Tampa Downs. Let Me Know What You Guys Think On The Race. After That We Will Ship Him To Suffolk Downs In Boston And He Will Run There For The Summer. A Nice Trifecta Would Help. Hope He Wins Hay Money Because He Eats Enough. Thanks
          I will take a look at this race in the AM for you bro... maybe run some figures on it and I'll let you know what I think.

-smooth

Comment

smooth ill shoot u a email with my phone # ..that;ll be great ,,

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
              smooth ill shoot u a email with my phone # ..that;ll be great ,,
              Cool bro! Look forward to meeting you.... will you be bringing your avatar with you????

-smooth

Comment

Working...
              X