Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rwall
    Smooth,
    If you get a chance, Honest Hash is entered into Race 3 on 4/6 at Gulfstream.
    I couldn't run my figures on this race since it is a maiden race (some horses don't have ana pplicable running line) and I have not set my par for a one turn mile at GP yet.... otherwise here is what I feel about this race.

Honest Hash does meet a key maiden angle that I like and should have added some bottom after that last effort on the grass. Low percentage trainer move going turf to dirt here, and I would feel better about him if he had at least one solid 5f work since that last effort.

The horse that worries the most from this field is #2 Thirty Nine Again 8-1... lackluster debut on the grass with two decent works (one breezed effort over the grass at 4f and one solid 5f work)... horse has decent pedigree and could be a huge upset here.

Field generally seems open, cases could be made for just about the entire field, but I think the edge in terms of closing would go to Honest Hash here. There may be some decent value with a longshot like #2 sneaking into the picture late.

Good luck!

-smooth

Comment

Thanks Smooth n R wall i think this horse is deff worth a few $$ 2 day ill try my luck.

Comment

Honest Hash ran second and paid 3.60 to place.
        Off course I don't play W/P. I'm an idiot.
        I did get lucky and play the horse in an Ex Box (5,6) which wasn't super lucrative but it did put some money back in my pocket and replace the win bet I lost. Anyway...
        I chose Honour the Troops because he came out of the same race, He's the horse Hash bumped. HTT had a drop in weight and the addition of blinkers that is why I used him.
        I'm going to leave Honest Hash on the list, He is a closer and when Silly Savage, my projected pace setter scratched. I was nervous. HH is a closer.
        I will clean this thread up and add more horses hopefully today. This will work out!!$$$$$
        Remember the three R's:
        Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Palique won and paid
          $15.60 / $7.00 / $4.60
          Remember the three R's:

Comment

R wall thank u buddy i was all over it i told ya always play shippers

Comment

Philly,
              I am happy I was finally able to contribute.
              I got home from work and saw there was 8 MTP.
              I was lucky enough to get it in, and played it blindly W / P.
              Thank You
              Remember the three R's:

Comment

Working...
              X