2 strongest horse plays of year so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 strongest horse plays of year so far

9th at fairgrounds #4 burning sun-frankel monster-unbelivable closing kick which is perfect at fairgrounds-oh yeah bailey came in to ride..5th at santa anita #4 sunny sky-another with a mean late kick which fits santa anitas turf-julio canani trained-corey nakatani ridden//both turf only/both 100 across the board-IRON CHUNG..
    Last edited by WayneChung; 03-19-2005, 10:58 AM. Reason: SPELLING
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Good luck with them waynechung!

-smooth

Comment

Thank You

BACK AT YOU BROTHER and down the stretch they come!!

Comment

How did your horses run?

Comment

Bailey is a money burner at fairgrounds

trust me this horse is a money burner, bailey in sets up for a light up the board long shot trust me saw this too many times.
          good luck MICKSHAW

Comment

Hate To Say It But Told You So!!!

65.30 at the fairgrounds
            Bailey does it again money burner!!!!!
            Mickshaw

Comment

Did the #4 horse win?

Comment

Neither horse hits the board! Hope you have better days!

Comment

This might seem like a stupid question but can anyone tell me what time the ninth race at fairgrounds started?I bet this with my book and we did not know if the race had started so he wrote the time down (4:33).If it started after that I had no bet.

Comment

brady phinsphan right

both were bet down to the chalk in both races-im burning peoples money right now-going to lay off a while-loved both horses-but did not fuzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz it-later..cotton chung..

Comment

Thanks for the 2 losers..great job

:angryfire :uzi:

Comment

now ive seen it all on here!!!!!!!!!!!
                        2 horse bets of the year...................................omg ....are you serious????
                        jordanrules..................

Comment

Are you serious about giving horse (shit) picks? People wasted good money thinking you know what you are doing. They didn't even finish in the top 4. Once again, I got taken. That's on me.

Comment

i know

everybodys waiting for my famous temper to explode and say something like your mother sucks cocks in hell-will not do it-have a very nice day guys-on with the show..to be honest with you if i had an enemy i would take him to the track and get him hooked betting ponies!! now stick that up your kudhole and is there anything about that you dont understand!!

Comment

Hey guys,

waynechung posted his picks with the best of intentions... we all post our plays here well before the races go off, sometimes the night before, and can not account for how the horse may look in the paddock or post parade prior to the race running. I don't know how many plays I've posted on this forum that when I am at the track watching them warm up look like total crap.

Keep posting winners waynechung, you have done so in the past and I know you will again in the future... with any type of selections on this board (ponies, hoops, baseball, etc.) it takes a set of stones to throw your plays out here for either the praises on a winner or the criticisms on a tough defeat.

Keep your head up bro.

-smooth

Comment

Working...
                              X