Oaklawn Saturday-Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oaklawn Saturday-Need Help

I'm going to Hot Springs Saturday with a buddy of mine that has a horse that might race,he finds out today.Any good picks let me know, I dont know a much about it.

oaklawn saturday

i will get a racing form friday night-will post if i see anything juicy-the following are some good trainers to play there//kelly or donnie von hemel/ steve assmussen// cole norman// robert holthus //larry jones// if you see 2 or 3 of these trainers in same race-you might do an exacta box with 1 or 2 horses you like in race.. chung,,
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

I am glad I let you talk me out of Pacific............ now I am only 3-8 (if EZ goes 0-4 in NBA)

Comment

2 more

solid trainers there//martin lozano and william fires// top jockey-roman chapa-also look atcalvin borel/ls quinonez/ jeremy rose/ j. mckee/hj theroit all are decent jockeys..

Comment

Brady, I'll scan over the form and see if anything looks good.

-smooth

Comment

Brady ill b lookin over saturdays card later on 2 day so ill post if i c ne thing that looks good.

Comment

Thanks,I will be looking forward to your selections. My buddys horse did not get pick to race but we are still going.I will check for your picks Saturday Morning so if you get time I sure would appreciate it.Again thanks.

Comment

saw 2 that look decent

race 8-robert holthus trained horse-pro prado race 9-kelly von hemel trained horse-semaphore man/// i bet both their last race-one of them won one ran second but will probably both be low odds today so wouldnt go crazy on them..chung-rest of the card looked real tuff to me-but i did see a lot of the trainers mentioned above so you might do some 1 dollar exacta boxes using those trainers in each race with a horse or two your buddy likes-if hes racing horses-his suggestions probably good as anyones..chung..

Comment

thanks chung for the input.I buddy likes to pick the horses that come in 6th-7th-8th. They dont tend to pay that good

Comment

I don't usually play Oaklawn, but I did scan through the form. I did come up with the same horse in the 8th as wayne did... #4 Pro Prado (8-5)... I might take a shot here with an exacta 4-1,5,7 (#1 is 12-1, #5 is 4-1, #7 is 15-1.... so there could be some value here). Pro Prado really does look much the best here and is likely very playable at odds greater than 1-1.

I agree with waynechung again on the 9th race... #6 Semaphore Man 9-5 dominated in that maiden debut win and the trainer does good stretching out.... might want to go with this one over 1,5,7,9...

Otherwise not much jumps off the sheet at me. Waynechung and I are on the same wavelength here for this one.

Good luck!

-smooth

Comment

BRADY22 I hope this helps. 2race 1 crimson n cream. 7race 10 estedad. 10race 5 afleet alex they are going hard to win this race. Also at OAKLAWN, the track has an inside bias a horse has to be a real stud to win from the outside in a sprint race . good luck

Comment

Thanks smooth and jenkins, You can bet I will have a little on all your picks. Thanks to ripple's fade plays in basketball tonight I will have a little to throw at them.

Comment

hey jenkins

like both your first-timers-goodluck tomorrow..

Comment

Here is my card:
                            race 2:#1 crimson n cream $30 across
                            race 7:#10 estedad $30 across
                            race 8:#4 pro prado $50 win\place Exacta 4-1,4-5,4-7 $20 each
                            race 9:#6 semaphore man $50 win\place Exacta 6-1,6-5,6-7,6-9
                            race 10:#5 afleet alex $30 across

anything wrong with this betting pattern? Should I play the exacta $10 each and box them like 4-1,1-4?
                            Wish me luck and thanks again for the help.

Comment

Brady you may want to go with the $10 Ex and go 4/1,5,7 and 1,5,7/4... same with the 9th race 6/1,5,7,9 and 1,5,7,9/6.

Good luck today, we'll be rooting for you today!

-smooth

Comment

Working...
                              X