• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 2/5 Plays

Philly
    R6 - 8 Summer's Breeze 5-1
    R8 - 6 Devil's Mark 2-1

Some longshots from that angle I am trying out... some early results... it seems to be breaking even on place and show right now... I do see some additional factors I am going to play with to see if I can further exclude it's results:

Aqueduct
    R2 - 7 Deeliteful Bonus 8-1

Laurel
    R8 - 6 Excellent Band 5-1

Good Luck!

-smooth

No harness today!

-smooth

Comment

Full card Philly:

R1 12-8-9-3
      R2 1-9-5-4
      R3 10-9-8-2
      R4 5-11-8-2
      R5 2-4-7-9
      R6 8-3-9-5
      R7 4-1-7-9
      R8 6-5-4-7
      R9 5-1/1a-7-8
      R10 12-8-3-1

Comment

Saturday 2/5 Philly Spot Play

Race 6

8 Summer’s Breeze 5-1
        3 Secret Song 5-2
        9 Mauk Me 4-1
        5 Rough Player 8-1

SUMMER’S BREEZE faced a tough pace last out to clear the N3L hurdle for a trainer that tends to keep them fresh and get repeat winners, encouraging to see Hampshire remain in the irons with this horse that has not done worse than place over this course. SECRET SONG comes off of a short layoff for solid connections here, however he is the vulnerable favorite in this spot, this one seems to do his best work around two turns and is likely to burn some money here. MAUK ME showed some improvement at a price while turning back last out, he has the ability to win at this level and distance but post is not favorable and the pace is likely to be too fast here. ROUGH PLAYER ships in and steps up off of the 4k win last out, this one is bred for two turns but is most likely going to be outclassed against too hot of a pace.

$3 WPS 8
        $2 Ex 8 with 3,5,9
        $1 Ex 3,5,9 with 8

Good Luck!

-smooth

Comment

Hey smooth GL 2 day buudy such a great card i been capping 4 the past few hours ill b posting very shortly finally feeling a lil betta.

Comment

Philly
            R6 - 8 Summer's Breeze 5-1 - OUT
            R8 - 6 Devil's Mark 2-1 - 2ND 3.80/2.40

Some longshots from that angle I am trying out... some early results... it seems to be breaking even on place and show right now... I do see some additional factors I am going to play with to see if I can further exclude it's results:

Aqueduct
            R2 - 7 Deeliteful Bonus 8-1 - 2ND - 7.90/5.30

Laurel
            R8 - 6 Excellent Band 5-1 - OUT

Comment

GL on your plays smooth...I got the under in the barrett fight

Comment

Good luck doc... I think I am going to play small on Judah, play a few bucks on Barrett, and take the Under in the Barrett fight. Nothing too big though!

-smooth

Comment

Nailed all three in the fights last night... Judah (as the dog), the under, and Barrett.

Made up for my rough day of racing!

-smooth

Comment

Working...
                  X