hey smooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey smooth

bignutt here-ive been playing poker,betting sports and the ponies for over 28 years.poker is my best game.last 5 or 6 years ive done well sports betting-but up to that point probably hab blown over half a million betting sports of course there was some fast women and partying thrown in that half a mill.anyway the ponies are my vice-love to play and have become a decent handicapper in the last few years on the ponies.anyway you seldom mention exotic bets and i agree 100 percent.at what point in the odds do you ever play show money or is that a leave alone prop unless the horse is over 7 to 1.sincerely bignutt.any california cappers out there.frankel horse called sweet lips going on saturdays card at santa anita,i think ive won 4 out of 5 with this horse but his beyers dont seem to match up in the stakes race hes in saturday.any other thoughts or choices on saturdays card would be highly appreciated. along with any info on what to do in the santa anita area.is it close at all to the commerce club poker room.anybody still mad at me about getting on smooth the other day-i apologized and he accepted it-was mad about losing a race-my worst trait as a gambler is being a sore loser-but have learned to control it at poker tables or sports after bad beat-was just venting-anyway i think if you ever get to point where you enjoy losing-head to betty ford for some addiction treatment-sincerely bignutt!! p.s.-thanks smooth for all you do here.,
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

smoothie

did aqueduct get cancelled again today.

Comment

Not smooth, but yes, canceled.
      O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Aqueduct should run tomorrow and all weekend, it isn't going to be 18 degrees here forever! I have a pretty full plate for Saturday, but if I get a chance, I will take a quick look at the card and let you know what I think!

-smooth

Comment

anybody out there

any stong plays or live longshots on saturdays santa anita card-racing forms go out today-also any tourist info on the area would be helpful-is it near commerce club poker room-sincerely bignutt-leaving early a.m. tomorrow-where the turf meets the surf down at old delmar-been playing poker -cant hold my eyes open anymore-say goodnite dick-goodnite dick!!

Comment

Can't help you with tourist info, never been out there myself.... I just download the PP's and won't be looking at them until later this afternoon... I'll see what I can find.

Good luck & have a nice trip!

-smooth

Comment

Working...
            X