Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holywood

been a long time...but this one loks real solid...good luck

HOLLYWOOD PARK -- Race #7 -- ANZIYAN ROYALTY (#9)
    __________________________________________________ __________________

The 7th and feature race is the On Trust Handicap for three year olds and upward. This race is restricted to Calfornia breds and has a par level of 109. I feel that the 7 1/2 furlong distance of this race should prove to be very key. I really believe that the morning line favorite AREYOUTALKINTOME (3-1) will be very vulnerable at today's elongated distance. He has earned a second and third place finish in two attempts, but has done so with much lower figures than his shorter sprint efforts. AREYOUTALKINTOME will be hard pressed to produce a 109 figure today.

Today's spot play is a perfect fit for the On Trust. ANZIYAN ROYALTY (7-2) looks like a colt who could dominate this 7 1/2 furlong trip. ANZIYAN ROYALTY is also a perfect 3 for 3 here at Hollywood Park. All three of his wins here were going two turns at 1 1/16 miles. Today's race will be only one turn which means ANZIYAN ROYALTY could be even more impressive with one less turn and furlong to worry about. ANZIYAN ROYALTY earned figures of 112-115-109+ as a late three year old of 2003. This past summer, ANZIYAN ROYALTY posted another strong route performance with figures of 104-106-109+ (off a five month break). For today's On Trust, ANZIYAN ROYALTY has the benefit of a prep race in the Cal Cup Classic from Oct 16th. The route figures of 110-113-105 are better than looked while traveling nine furlongs. All systems are go for today's run for the money.

My wagering strategy will focus on ANZIYAN ROYALTY as today's key bet spot play. AREYOUTALKINTOME and GRAND APPOINTMENT (6-1) will round out my exotics keyed to ANZIYAN ROALTY. Good luck!

winner!!!

hope eveyone got down...nice $7 winner....

Pgm Horse Jockey Win Place Show
    9 Anziyan Royalty David Romero Flores 7.40 4.00 3.60
    5 Lava Man Jon Kenton Court 5.80 4.80
    6 Jack's Silver Martin A. Pedroza 10.40
    Also ran: 2 - Areyoutalkintome , 3 - Grand Appointment , 8 - Fairly Crafty , 7 - Excess Summer , 1 - Bonfante
    Scratched horses: Kedington

Comment

predator

I was on it, thanks for the winner.
      Forgot to post a thank you, so here it is:D
      Thanks and keep'em coming

Comment

Thanks !!!!!!

To Preditor and Wiz,
        Just found this forum and I was on both horses yesterday. I hope to post a play in the future. I follow mostly NYRA and Kentucky and Florida tracks.

Thanks again

Mystic
        "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
        morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. "

~Frank Sinatra

Comment

pred

I grabbed it also thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bought 2 new pairs of socks to go with the new shoes that Wiz made for me!!!!!! Thanks!hc

Comment

Working...
          X