Shoulda Woulda Coulda :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulda Woulda Coulda :

Wishing now that I had posted more tracks than just the ones requested as this lady (who cant cap ) is kicking some major-ass nation wide today !

Rather or not I gettem from someone else or I alter them to my liking , one things very clear and very present to all :

" Winnings the Important Thing "

And call it what you like , I must have a very good knack for weeding out the losers or just maybe Im more adapt to this than some think

Either way you go is no sweat to me cause I am after the same thing everybody else here is and thats :

" $$$$$$$$$$$ "

G.L.

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

MM, whats your best football play today/ I need one game to finish out a 4 teamer.

gl, the ham mer

Comment

mmm

it would be nice {for me anyway} if you would post the doags the way you used. Myself I cant do anything with the charts you post. Didnt do to well last night at wheeling.I just aint got the knack.

ed
      Hope I break even this week.
      I could use the money.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ******
        MM, whats your best football play today/ I need one game to finish out a 4 teamer.

gl, the ham mer
        My Man :

I have to think Green Bay gets the job done tonite after that fiasco last week and being at home . Losing @ the house is not a common place event for them and they do sport a awesome record there (even in pre-season )

As always the Best To Ya ...... whatever you do

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Re: mmm

Originally posted by easy ed
          it would be nice {for me anyway} if you would post the doags the way you used. Myself I cant do anything with the charts you post. Didnt do to well last night at wheeling.I just aint got the knack.

ed
          easy ed , Its far more work for me to do it that way and I was trying to increase everyones ability to use my system as it a proven winner for many years now .

On the otherhand , it saddens me to know your losing moola also . So what you suggest carries alot of wack to it here , I might try something a little different " along with the normal " posting thats not to much time in a effort to help you get more out of it .

Anything for tonite ?

Comment

mmm

naw nothing tonite ,thanx anyway. Ill be using you football for tonite and watch the games.

thanx ed
            Hope I break even this week.
            I could use the money.

Comment

Northfield Classic Tonight??

Big Money Races tonight, MM

I know nothing about horses. . .a little bit more about baseball. . but nothing about ponies. . .anyway. . tonight is the Northfield Classic with some large purses (just mentioned that as those races should be less amenable to idiots who are driving in a race and are placing internet bets IN THEIR OWN NAME BUT NOT ON THE HORSE THEY ARE DRIVING--that guy deserved to get banned for life, if only for stupidity) and I thought you might have some ideas about those races. . .I will be attending and would love to amaze my Sig Oth with a win.

Tish:D
              Tish

Warring for peace is like screwing for virginity

Comment

pbajce :

Give me a minute and let me check

Comment

pbajce :

Exactly what track ... Northlands ?

Comment