Horses at Columbus tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horses at Columbus tonight

We are heading out to the races at Columbus tonight. I have spent alot of time studying the races today and I feel real strong on a few today and figured since I have time I will share them with any that is interested.

Race 1:

#6 Native of Eden- Has leading jockey Munaylla aboard and should win this one wire to wire easily.

Race 4:

#8 Raw Talent- Has alot of speed here and will be out in lead. Will be real tough to catch.

Race 6:

#1 Brennan the Kid- He is dropping down in class to meet some more formidable competition and has tons of speed. Should be an easy win.

Race 7:

#5 Russian Mystery- This horse has all the speed in the race. He will jump out and cruise to an easy victory.

Good luck to all that play these. My top two picks here are #6 in the first race and #5 in the 7th race.

Thanks for :

the tips and the input Lucky , will give them a strong look

G.L.

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Lucky

Make sure they don't have milk shake diets!!!! HC

Comment

MMM and Haz

Thanks and by the way Haz he has several horses going tonight. He is the leading trainer out there and on most of his horses he has the leading jockey on them I will give you the horses he trains and put and asterisk on the ones he has the leading jockey on.

Race 3 #3 Majestic Glitter * Has leading jockey on it also.

Race 4 #6 Mason County * Has leading jockey on it also.

Race 5 #7 Mountain Search * Has leading jockey on it also. I have a strong lean on this one myself.

Race 7 #1 Bump #1a Fajita * Entry both trained by Anderson and he has the leading jockey on one of them but not sure which. Probably 1a as it has a better shot.

Race 8 #7 Top Case * Has leading jockey riding it too! Every horse he has running he has top jockey on too. Interesting to see how that unfolds.

Comment

Leo

I see your not playing any of his horses? Are your horses based on info from source or on your own? Thanks!!! Will u play across the board or just w/p? Thanks hc

Comment

Leo/MM

Don't know if M/M had a chance to check out this track or your selections but have a hunch you know what to play today!! I'm on all your horses w/p except Brennan th Kid, his odds also called for a show ticket! Hope your trip to Columbus is a successful one!! If it is than so will be mine! Thanks!!! By thye way M/M I'm also on your Arlinton 9th across the board!! Common Prado!! Thanks hc

Comment

Leo

Way to go Leo! 1st race 3rd and a winner in the 4th!!!!! Bring home the other 2 Thanks hc

Comment

Leo

Congradulations!!!!! My hunch paid off!!!! 2-1st place finishes and 1-3rd!! I'll take that every day of the week!! Makes up for the milk shake race! Thanks hc

Comment

Haz

Good call on the Brennan horse it ran like crap. I did pretty decent. He had that matchup like I said and it did pretty well as well. It was a blast we are going again Sept. 5. We are sponsoring a blanket in the last race. I will hopefully have some more winners on that day.

Comment

Congrats Leo :

Lets do it again sometime

G.L.

***MMM***
                    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Leo

Appreciate the effort Leo! Thanks will bw watching for the 5th. Happens to be the day I start vacation! HC:D

Comment

Haz

That horse Brennan the Kid the owner was out there and he owns a restaurant here in Omaha. He said it was gonna win. It was a bad horse but I heard that he and the trainer are real crooked people. So it might be worth watching. It was bet down pretty low.

Comment

Leo

So do I understand that Brennan the Kid will be running on the 5th? Thanks hc

Comment

Leo

So do I understand that Brennan the Kid will be running on the 5th? Thanks hc Also, just saw on another site that there will be a gift running tomorrow @ Monmouth in the 6th and sounds like it's worth a good wager!!! Take "Jackerty Jack". GL hc

Comment

Working...
                            X