mm, help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mm, help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Memphis, as you know, i try to give as much credit to you and homer for bringing me to the site as i can...........as much appreation as i show to the 2 of you will never be enough and i know that

however, my girlfriend has skipped town to go to a baby shower out of the state so my friend and i are going for the 12 hour marathon track day on saturday, so anything you got for saratoga or jax or wpb dogs would bhe appreciated

i love you
    b

mm, help me!!!!

ok, memphis, as much as i try to thank you and homer for bringing me into this wonderful world called bettorschat, i know i do not thank you enough.........

so tomorrow, saturday, my girlfriend has skipped town with my mom , allowing me and my friend to go to the track for a noon-midnight marathon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but since i do not know what i am doing there, any tips for tomorrows action would be greatly appreciated............the track i go to is in jax, and it has simulcast from everywhere, but we usually focus on saratoga, del mar, calder , ( i guess arlington tomorrow), and jax and palm beahc dogs, so any help you can give, or ANYONE can give would be appreciated

love you all
    b

Comment

Jax

Check out the posting for Greyhound, and read the posts at the top for the forum. Two tracks for me that have been hot are Lincoln, and Bluffs Run. Hopefully Jax will be running tomorrow and Charlie has left the area.
      See spot run!

Comment

Working...
      X