Lunacy >>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunacy >>

ive got a numbers hangovr. a G.D. monitors screen migrane!!!
    look into my mind, see a race before it happens !!! do i look like miss Cleo to you?? next you will be telling me ive got to walk those 9 flights of stairs at belview to get to my room.. what the hell are you thinking ?? 46 yrs. in the biz , 6 spare b.rooms filled
    wth. 46 yrs. of data and research , 9 pm runs to help L.G. PD and you want us to follow that act ?? you are crazy ... LMAO

we all thank you , ur simply amazing

PS: cant wait to tickle your fancy
    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Bravo :

You are something else , and getting number-drunk is nothing new here

Its a rare breed thats permited to get into Belview , only the truely autistic , deranged , and of course malfunctioning are allowed .

I managed a very good day and even laid a wager on your Cards tonite (small , 1st game of the series but they have owned Beckett ) . I had to help the cops or enter thier radar zone (if you get my drift ) and I wish you well tonite , I will getting a call tonite or in the morn. about the hoe-downs date and have a very itchy trigger finger myself .

And about that tickle part ........

G.L.

***MMM***

Checked my mail for the 1st time in a coupla days (you rascal )
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

i caught the part about the tickets

last night lets hope they didnt use them.. i know there has been
      a " Buzz " about the cards and there should be .. been plying them about 2wks before the pittsb. disaster.. dont like the gm 2nite the cards are not lighting it up in series openers.. i do like the total in this one .. care to guess ? LAD and MINNY too . gl2u

doing more H.work 2nite unless you think its time to get feet wet again ??
      its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

My Guess :

Under @ Fla. ( *)
        Under @ Both Minny (**) & Cinn (*)

Splashing hard here

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

total favors the cards, but will look at it again..

sides only lad / minny . waiting for f.ball..

Comment

Re: My Guess :

Originally posted by MemphisMafia
            Under @ Fla. ( *)
            Under @ Both Minny (**) & Cinn (*)

Splashing hard here

G.L.

***MMM***

Now if the Mariners and Twins can give me another gift , I will be a good girl ........ I promise

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Montreal (+107) vs. Arizona (Hernandez vs. Johnson)

Livan has been the most consistent starter for the Expos this season and Montreal is coming off a series where they took two of three at Houston. It is safe to say that Montreal is playing their best baseball of the season to date.

The Diamondbacks, on the other hand, were just spanked on their homestand. Johnson will get very little run support this evening, making the Expos a nice value here.

The D-Backas are just 17-37 and batting .232 on the road this year.

They are also 5-21 (-19.7 Units) after 5 or more consecutive home games this season and 21-57 (-39.9 Units) after a loss this season.

********** on Montreal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Getin even for that disaster the other nite

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

08-10-2004 10:00 AM
            Last edited by MemphisMafia; 08-11-2004, 12:06 AM.

Comment

From the Sports Forum :

On to the Diamond :

St. Louis -115

The Cardinals, still hot, roll into Florida to take on Josh Beckett and the Marlins. Chris Carpenter is already having a stellar season, and I think the spacious park at Pro Player Stadium helps him keep some of the bigger Florida bats at bay.

Josh Beckett has been a shell of his World Series MVP-self, as he has not made it past four innings in any of his last five starts. St. Louis' roster hits Beckett to the tune of a .313 BA and .364 OBP in 99 at-bats.

There is a lot of value in St. Louis here, as they should be a much larger favorite against a Florida team that has struggled to score runs for the better part of this season.

Keep the play conservative, as it is the first game of a series and I always like to know who's calling the balls and strikes before I go large on anything.

Expect a lot of plays on the Cardinals through the end of the season, especially with lines like this, as they plow their way towards 100 wins and beyond.

Other considerations:
              Oakland -148
              Baltimore +123
              Kansas City +155
              Mets - 125

G.L.

***MMM***

61-36-2 MLB (last 15 or 16 days)

Close to a 8-1 night for the Big $

Comment

Working...