Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis

After following your post on wagering I need to double check my understanding.

When you post a selection for 1,2,3,4.

Do you then play all to win?

Tri 1,2,3/ 3,2,1/1,3,2/ all possible combinations?

Exact 1,2/2,1 All possible combinations?

Thanks for your help

IBB :

No problem at all , but what are your refering to ?

Dogs or Horses ?
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Horses

Comment

Re: Memphis

Originally posted by ItsBillBelichick
        After following your post on wagering I need to double check my understanding.

When you post a selection for 1,2,3,4.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------

Do you then play all to win? = NO/ 1st 2 / Then a Longie Sometimes and in order after scratchers
        --------------------------------------------------------------

Tri 1,2,3/ 3,2,1/1,3,2/ all possible combinations? = Because of scratches I post 4 that I think can contend , I really like to mix a longies with horses in there because the hit so much as compared to pups , a lot of posters here throw up 3.00 to 4.00 horses almost everytime they post and thats fine with thier style capping . I like to hit one every 4th or 5th race that pays well enough to make up for 5 of thier races and sometimes much , much better . But selection is key here !

I rarely box a race for exotics and never bet the same way in any two races either

---------------------------------------------------------------

Exact 1,2/2,1 All possible combinations? = Boxing works real well here .

Thanks for your help
        In closing I post tracks that are really killing the tote window and right now its Blue Ribbon Downs thats hitting longies at a alarming rate ....... everyday a 50.00 nag comes in and sometimes a 100.00 hits as well .................... Thats where the $ is
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

That really helps my understanding. I appreciate the feedback. I saw your post about Blue Ribbon the other day and did not play. I saw the results yesterday. You are right this track needs another look

Again thanks for all your help

Comment

Working...
          X