Need Dog And Horse Track Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Dog And Horse Track Info

IN BEVERLY HILLS NEXT WEEK -- ONLY DAY AVAILABLE IS TUESDAY NEED HORSE AND DOG TRACKS NEAR THERE THAT ARE OPEN THANKS FOR THE HELP

TUESDAY AUG 3RD

Dogs :

are not a item for some reason in Calf. , but horses are plentiful so go figure :confused: . The PETA folks have strong feeling (and strong ties) there , but they are made up by the likes of Pamla Anderson who gives great speeches about abuse while wearing animal clothes at the time of her interview ( when made aware of this fact , she got naked ) .

So it looks like any pup action you get will be at a simulcast window and on screen . But your in luck as far as ponies go because there are many there . But right around Beverly Hills I would have to do a map look , but I am sure there a few close by knowing the way rich folks love horses .

champs live out there and maybe he can add on this question and give help , I would be happy as would iggy to toss out some pup numbers for you if your destination carries them and you are interested in playing them .

G.L.

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Horse Tracks :

Names and Locations :

Stockton - same
      Solano - Vallejo
      Bay Meadows - San Mateo
      Fairplex - Pomona
      Del Mar - same
      Ferndale - same