BaseBall :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BaseBall :

I dont post often lately , and when I do its every game and total on the board . But has anyone paid any attention to my stared selections lately , cause if you have your grinning from ear to ear .

Last nite I lost my first one in quite sometime and it was explainable when reviewing the box score (a total) even though I landed the other 4 with no problem at all . I like to remain out of the mainstream over in the main forum for several reasons and one of them is I dont gain anything from giving out my selections to a crowd that doesnt contribute a thing around here and never will .

I grow weary of the 98% that was in question a while back and it was mis-stated that I meant everyone here (not the case) . I was refering to the 8 to 1 ratio of non-members that just lurk and gather as opposed to helping out . The service thread is all anyone needs to look at as it gets upwards of 8000 hits sometimes and 98% of those hits are non-members who just want to grab a freebie and leave .

I am against this but its not mine to judge , nor do I ever even look at it except on rare occasions to reply to something there when I see a members name on the side .

Anyway the point being I have been on a very nice (and very quite) run and its suits me fine

G.L.

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

okay with that said :

i stopped posting STL. cuse it seemed to put the posting jinx on them.... but as we know they've been killing'em .. i left you
    a message a coupla times on a few capped pups and asked for you to review and give your OP .. that way i could see if i was headed in" your" direction ... i would like nothing bett/or than to help out..
    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Lady M

You can rest assure the Old Kaptain didn't miss the ***s...Didn't think your finger got stuck there, and common sense would tell you(if one knows the keyboard) why would your finger be reaching for upper case 8, if not for a reason....If you'll notice the Old Kapt will throw some ***s out there also....No doubt in my mind you picked those up, as well as the recent on a certain total, directed to you(in a good way), and yes it was a push....Damn we were both wrong, or were we both Right

ah well, it doesn't matter....More to come....I look for your little hints here and there.....as well as your periodic DIG:D

as always---kmann-Kaptain TOF...yesterday 10-2-2, with ItsBill at the Helm....peers hes got Kaptain Qualities.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Its Simple Luz2 :

Your a member and I have seen many posts from you that was getting your hands dirty (helping out) but with non-members they cant even post so its a no-brainer there

I have strong feelings about not being lazy in anything anyone trys to do , and non-members have been stopping for years here just to glean what they can and move on . I would guess its a evil I have to live with , but not one I like

Comment

Lady M

You can rest assure the Old Kaptain didn't miss the ***s...Didn't think your finger got stuck there, and common sense would tell you(if one knows the keyboard) why would your finger be reaching for upper case 8, if not for a reason....If you'll notice the Old Kapt will throw some ***s out there also....No doubt in my mind you picked those up, as well as the recent on a certain total, directed to you(in a good way), and yes it was a push....Damn we were both wrong, or were we both Right

ah well, it doesn't matter....More to come....I look for your little hints here and there.....as well as your periodic DIG:D

as always---kmann-Kaptain TOF...yesterday 10-2-2, with ItsBill at the Helm....peers hes got Kaptain Qualities.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

i know all to well >>

got my hands dirty and found myself in a crossfire.. i dont care but what happens next ??? IM BANNED for running my yapper..
            its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Kapt. :

Agreed , dont think for a moment I dont catch your previews and outlooks as well as a few others daily . And yes I did noticed that your sailing was a very smooth one last nite . And on being winners or loers on that game ............ veal-pens let me down and gave you a prop in that one but thats the way the ball bounces . In my opinion it went almost as expected as far as men on base per avg , nite play avg , and a few other factors ,,,, but I was sorely mistaken about the mids to closers in that one :angryfire

We will getem on the next one , but tossing a no-no for 6 innings had me thinking I had a winner

G.L.

***MMM***

Congrats again on a very very excellent nite

Comment

Working...
              X