Mmm>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmm>>

okay you got me where you wanted me.. so far you got none of the below.... so what order do you want them....

easy & Luv2 :
    Its hard to figure out what I want from you guys ................. sex? , money? , a sugar pappy ? , or just maybe the thrill of a winner !

<> <>

very well done late at JAX...... THANK YOU !!
    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Insanity :

The whole industry is taking a major hit this season with this gag-a-cough business , and its showing up real well at the longie window also .

The avg player is not a good tote watcher and thereby at a loss when it comes to these things , and that irks me because I try hard to put the player on top . But its a tough sell when there are entire cards cancelled , tracks going down the tubes , its as far west as Memphis and as far north as W. Virginia . With no end in sight I might take a vacation and let nature run its course .

This strain is very resistant to the meds that are usually given for it and its a all out epidemic at this point , hopefully it doesnt swing over to the ponies or Americas in trouble .

Guess`s here are I will take a slower more longie approach for awhile and see if it serves us all better , that way we can take advantage of a bad thing :confused:

G.L. my Friend !

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

you can see it

in the dogs fairly easy.. many of them are simply out of gas going
      down the back straight.. unreal many of them probably shouldnt
      even be running yet !! but jax . treated us well .. many thanks
      its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Most Welcome :

But as you said they are not right and my database shows it in a big way . Thier avg adj times are off by a ton lately and it really gives the longies (should they be well ? ) a very good shot at pulling off a upset in that race ...... trouble is that nobodys saying out loud whos sick and who aint ?

Best To Ya Buddy !

G.L.

***MMM***
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
        X